We thought they renovated the hotel but that was not the case. The rooms were too small and old. The water pressure was to low and no hot water if you plan to take a shower after 8 o'clock. The cleaners will not let you sleep in the morning because of all the noise they made in the corridors. And the front-desk employee where to slow and still do check-ins on paper. You can also forget about the breakfast is you want to eat something good in the morning.
I only recommend this hotel if you are on low budget.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- San Marco Hotel has been recently renovated to satisfy our guests that come to experience the beautiful island of Curacao, especially the ones who come to shop or admire the stunning historical buildings located near our hotel in the middle of the city. Our hotel consists of 80 rooms all with private bath, central air-conditioning, cable T.V. with more than 40 channels and FREE wireless Internet in every area of the Hotel.Downtown casino located of the ground floor of the San Marco building has also been remodeled and has more than 200 machines, roulette, poker and black jack tables and with happy hours and prizes given each week. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia and TripOnline SA so you can book your San Marco Hotel and Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- San Marco Hotel Willemstad
- San Marco Hotel And Casino Curacao/Willemstad