“Great Ambassador to the Nature Isle”
Review of Beno Nature Tours

Beno Nature Tours
Reviewed 4 April 2017

Beno is ever so prompt I can set my time according to his arrival. When we first met I was like "Yo mate is a drill Sargent? It was after a few minutes I realized why he was so prompt. Beno is not just a Taxi driver but a Tour Guide and an informative one at that. you can learn a lot from him in a half hour commute.

All reviews
"island"
in 13 reviews
"passengers"

Reviewed 27 March 2017

I hosted a group in Dominica with Beno as our guide & driver for all land touring. We really enjoyed learning about the island & history but also about Beno & his life in Dominica!
We did a few trips with Beno, One to Scotts Head & Soufriere, the next afternoon to Roseau Valley & last a full day to West & North Coast.

Such a friendly and interesting guy & would highly recommend.

Reviewed 17 February 2017

My four friends and I thoroughly enjoyed our day trip with Beno! He was very proud of his country and more than willing to answer all our questions. Would highly recommend him!

Reviewed 9 January 2017

I got to know Beno on recent trip to Dominica as a guest of Discover Dominica Authority. He drove my colleagues and me around the island for about a week. But he was much more than just a driver; he added color, texture, insight, and many funny stories to our experience. The trip would not have been the same without him.

He was on time every day, no matter how early the start. Actually...no, he wasn't on time; he arrived EARLY every day. With our tight schedule, this was critical! He drives extremely safely on the narrow, winding roads, some of which had been damaged by recent storms. Our itinerary changed a few times, and he handled those changes - including one that required him to wake up very early to drive across the island pick me up at 7 am - with calm, grace and a smile.

Beyond his driving skills and professionalism, though, Beno is a wonderful guide and a passionate, knowledgable advocate for his island. Everyone seems to know him - possibly because of his fame as a talented cricketer.

Do yourself a favor and book a tour with Beno. You won't regret it!

See more reviews
Reviewed 8 January 2017

Beno was our driver/guide during our snorkel and diving trip in Dominica. However, he was also one of the most personable and friendliest drivers I've ever had. He is so knowledgeable about Dominica and has a very strong sense of pride of where he grew up. There was never a dull moment exploring this amazing nature island with Beno. I would definitely utilize his services again when I come back and visit!

1  Thank Jaimee_RR