“Had a great stay during a busy business week!!”

Dominican Fiesta Hotel & Casino
Ranked #19 of 80 Hotels in Santo Domingo
Reviewed 20 June 2017

I had a great time relaxing after busy business days!! Especially, I would like to thank Ms Miriam Evans at the Front Desk/Reception. Also I would like to thank William at the bar and the lovely waitress Julia!! Their service and friendliness really helped make my short stay oh, so much better!! Thank you all so much!!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
QualityC_13, Director General at Dominican Fiesta Hotel & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2017

Dear Guy,
On behalf of all the staff in the Dominican Fiesta Hotel & Casino, specially Miriam, William and Julia, thank you SO much for your kind review.
We´re glad to be the "oasis" in the middle of your business days and hope to keep being your choice to stay in Santo Domingo.
Jose Molina - General Manager

Reviewed 16 June 2017

So, as i've said on other reviews, i'm a Dominican girl from Santiago. Santo Domingo is about 2 hrs away from my home city, so when i was little my father use to work 2 days times a week in Santo Domingo and that meant a lot of family trips for overnight stays. I started knowing the Dominican Fiesta when i was about 5 yrs old, and me and my 2 little brothers knew every floor, most of the rooms, we knew all the pool area staff by name and every one from the concierge's office, and we also learned how swim in their pool. It was really good times.

The last time i stayed there i was 17, and i always remembered the place with fondness, love and lots of memories.

This time i decided to go and take my daughter, and lots of things have change; the bird cage is there, but with no birds; the rooms are just as cozy and confortable as i remember them, the staff is kind and always willing to help, and the food is as good if not better. It's like they're the same, but better.. they haven't lost their that Je se c'est quoi that my father loved the reason why we kept going back over and over again all those years. The are even 2 of the concierges that still work there and one of them remembered me... i mean.. it was amazing. And my daughter loved everything. and she can't wait to go back soon.

I thank you for that and hope to go back again.

D.

Room Tip: You need an adapter to plug in your devices.
Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Denisse,
We´re overwhelmed with your kind review.
We´re so glad to be part of those beautiful memories, and hope to be able to add more charming moments to those you already have.
Comments like yours make us keep working to improve our service, and assure us that our best value resides in our wonderful Staff...Those who will remember you no matter the years.
We hope to have you and your beautiful daughter back soon.
Best regards from your Dominican Fiesta Family!
Jose Manuel Molina - General Manager

Reviewed 1 June 2017

I really liked the accommodation. Parking, staff and overall condition of hotel were excellent. Room was very clean. Lobby people were very helpful even late at night. I was able to find a parking spot when I arrived at 1 am. In short, I felt very safe staying at this hotel.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
QualityC_13, Director General at Dominican Fiesta Hotel & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2017

Dear Guest,
Thank you for staying with us in your recent stay in Santo Domingo and for taking your time to share your experience.
It´s a pleasure for us that you were able to enjoy our facilities and the friendliness of our staff.
We hope to have you back soon!
José Manuel Molina

Reviewed 26 May 2017 via mobile

Great hotel, the complex its very big.(A little to far of the citie) but it worth it, the food was great. The staff very friendly. I like very much the beautiful view of the beach, I enjoy little the activities. Very nice the nightly show :)

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
QualityC_13, Director General at Dominican Fiesta Hotel & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2017

Dear Kimberly,
Thank you so much for your kind review!
We´re glad to know you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to have you back soon.
José Manuel Molina

Reviewed 14 May 2017

A hotel which claims to be a five star but is nowhere near it! Maybe back in the 90´s it was but by no means it should be allowed to promote itself as a 5 star. First of all the room was really outdated and the humidity made the smell unbearable. The rugs both in the room and the corridors are obscenely dirty with stains from decades ago. For what they charge they can´t even provide their guests with a decent internet connection. In 6 days the wifi was so weak you couldn´t even watch a video on youtube (I upload the latest speed test I conducted prior to my check out). When trying to find a solution the staff would point you to the complaints book at the front desk which has numerous complaints from other guests in this regard. Apart from the staff at the restaurant the rest of the customer experience was a nightmare. They seriously need to invest in training their human capital. It´s just unfair, unprofessional and basically a scam to charge what they charge and to sell their property as a top notch hotel as it´s far from the reality. I strongly suggest you avoid this place, seriously not worth it.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank Ugito69
QualityC_13, Director General at Dominican Fiesta Hotel & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2017

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your interest in letting us know your opinion about our Hotel.
We're sorry if your stay with us did not meet all your expectations.
We sincerely present our apologies for our front desk staff. We´ll verify our procedures in order to improve this step of our guest´s stay, specially as this is your first approach to our services and your last impression of our Hotel.
We know the importance of internet service to our guests. That´s why we´re doing everything possible to enhance the wifi service.
As this is your impression, and that´s what really matters to us, every aspect that you pointed will be given the appropriate importance and the immediate follow up.
Please accept our excuses once again.
José Manuel Molina - General Manager