The hotel has free parking on the street, which we had no problems with. The room looked very bland, but everything worked. The breakfast consisted of fruit and a ham and cheese sandwich, which was minimal but filling. The passion fruit drink was delicious. The hotel is on a waterfront strip with lots of hotels and casinos, but think twice about driving in the city, it's quite a challenge.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Maison Gautreaux is the house of a highly respected and well known family of Santo Domingo, was converted into an hotel in 1994 by the Gautreaux Family, the hotel has a very nice decoration and you can breath a familiar atmosphere when you are in our acomodations. You will feel like you are in you own home when you spend your days with us. We will feel very happy to have you here. We will be waiting for all of you!!! The Maison Gautreaux Your Home in Santo Domingo!!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your Maison Gautreaux reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maison Gautreaux Santo Domingo
- Maison Gautreaux Hotel Santo Domingo