This is a guest house that is inexpensive, but right next to the Malecon of Santo Domingo; and also next to the Centurio 500 or 50 Centurio Hotel. There are no special amenities but the rooms have air conditioning and are clean. There is a place around the block that serves good breakfast and lunch; also inexpensive. And you are also in Santo Domingo and not far from the Colonial District so you dont' have to worry about a taxi. There is a place a bit west on the malecon that has frosty iced cold Presidente beer that they keep cold in bamboo chutes. I can't remember the name, but it is something like "La Sinisa".
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Maison Gautreaux is the house of a highly respected and well known family of Santo Domingo, was converted into an hotel in 1994 by the Gautreaux Family, the hotel has a very nice decoration and you can breath a familiar atmosphere when you are in our acomodations. You will feel like you are in you own home when you spend your days with us. We will feel very happy to have you here. We will be waiting for all of you!!! The Maison Gautreaux Your Home in Santo Domingo!!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Maison Gautreaux reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maison Gautreaux Santo Domingo
- Maison Gautreaux Hotel Santo Domingo