US$89
US$79
Courtyard
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$89/night.

US$145
US$139
EmbassySuites.com
US$199
US$169
JW Marriott
  • Pool
Hotel Villa Colonial(Santo Domingo)
Free cancellation until 02/08
US$95
US$86
Free cancellation until 02/08
US$124
US$119
US$149
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$171/night.

Free cancellation until 03/08
US$126
US$114
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Island Life Backpackers' Hostel(Santo Domingo)(Great Value!)
US$31
  • Free Breakfast
Casas del XVI(Santo Domingo)
US$288
Priceline
Hotel Shakey(Santo Domingo)
All reviewsroom cleaningwalking distance to everythingspacious roomroom servicefront desk staffcentral locationblue mallbusiness tripkitchenettefebreroemployeesavcapitallorenaplaza
Reviewed 30 April 2017

I have stayed at this hotel on 2 occasions, most recently last week. I was referred to it by Plaza Florida Suites where I normally stay, who were full.

On last week's stay, all staff whom I had contact with were friendly and helpful. When I called to make a reservation, the receptionist told me I'd save money if I booked online, which I did.

On arrival and departure the reception staff were polite and efficient.

The room was clean and the bed comfortable. All facilities and switches worked, a/c kept the place very cool.

Breakast has moved down to the 2nd floor, to an attractive area, albeit with an unattractive view of buildings opposite on the 27th February Avenue outside. Last time I was in the hotel, breakfast was served on the top floor. The move downstairs was an improvement.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 March 2017 via mobile

At my reservation I had one price, once I get to the hotel, in order to keep that amount I had to pay in cash only. So I had to pay more for their misleading rate. Not even the manager could help me, I show them the email reservation to show no other details more than the price I reserved. But end up paying more.

Very unpleasant!!

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
WestonSuitesHotel, Sales at Weston Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2017

Dear Henry M, Thank you very much for your comments and observations, we are happy to receive this feedback, it will help us to continue improving and to offer the quality service you deserve when it comes to staying with us again. On the other hand we check your reservation form the rate is correct, maybe you do not fix it price is not included with tax. We hope to return soon and can continue enjoying the view of the sea and the Caribbean as it deserves. Best regards,

Reviewed 17 March 2017

Comfortable hotel, in area close to several "express bus" stations and only 20 min to the airport (Las Americas) by car or taxi. We have stayed here twice ,1 night, in transit and found it serves well for this purpose. Prices vary on availability,... we found it to be quite expensive the first time and too expensive on the second time. The hotel served our purpose but we doubt we will stay there again... mainly because of the price/quality

Room Tip: You can make requests, but get what is available according to their convenience
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
WestonSuitesHotel, Sales at Weston Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2017

Dear Stephen B, thank you for sharing your feedback with us. Regarding your comments, we would like to apologize for the inconveniences you have experienced during your stay with us. We thank you for bringing these matters to our attention in order to improve these shortfalls with the departments involved. It would be a pleasure to have you back at the hotel to give you the best service and make you have an unforgettable experience. Cordially.

Reviewed 12 March 2017

Really a good hotel, with nice and large rooms; the personnel is kind ant paying attention to each detail.
a good wifi helps people travelling for business, and also a good restaurant helps.
the hotel restaurant offers a good variety of choices.
at the restaurant I remember the sympathy and kindness of a waitress called Gladys.
I really recommend this hotel for a stay in Santo Domingo

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
WestonSuitesHotel, Sales at Weston Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2017

Dear Quito, We would like to thank you in advance for taking the time to share your experience staying with us with the rest of the users. We are very pleased that you have enjoyed your stay. We look forward to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future. Warmest regards weston Suites Hotel.

Reviewed 24 February 2017

This hotel has an excellent quick service, we get there without reservation, and at 10 minutes we were at a room! clean, comfortable, with everything we needed, kitchen, a nice bathroom. The breakfast was great, the price, everything was perfect. The staff was very nice. We definitely will stay at Weston again.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
WestonSuitesHotel, Sales at Weston Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2017

Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to share your comments on your Weston Suites hotel experience. We are very happy that you have chosen our hotel as your tourist destination and thank you once again for the positive comments. We hope to have the fortune to receive it once again on your next vacation to the Dominican Republic. Best regards,