“Nice Rooms”

Weston Suites Hotel
Ranked #35 of 80 Hotels in Santo Domingo
Reviewed 11 July 2017

The best location, nice & clean rooms. The service is not one of its strength. At breakfast time the waitress does not wait and in an unfriendly way, she demands that you deliver the breakfast tickets. At the reception we had an inconvenience, but the girl struggled to resolve it. We did not have hot water during the stay.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

I have stayed in this hotel several times. The room is pretty decent and I really like the location. However be prepared for horrible service by some of the employees at the front desk, it's an insult how they won't even respond to a good morning. A couple of the guys are nice. Just be prepared, if you are a business traveler like myself and you demand good customer service this might not be for you. I am trying to contact Management to complain, no luck yet. I hate to be mistreated and I will not tolerate it.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 May 2017

Good location, the room is spacious, good internet connection.
The staffs are warm and helpful.
It surrounded by shopping centres and restaurants. would love to stay there again in my next trip to santo domingo

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 April 2017

I have stayed at this hotel on 2 occasions, most recently last week. I was referred to it by Plaza Florida Suites where I normally stay, who were full.

On last week's stay, all staff whom I had contact with were friendly and helpful. When I called to make a reservation, the receptionist told me I'd save money if I booked online, which I did.

On arrival and departure the reception staff were polite and efficient.

The room was clean and the bed comfortable. All facilities and switches worked, a/c kept the place very cool.

Breakast has moved down to the 2nd floor, to an attractive area, albeit with an unattractive view of buildings opposite on the 27th February Avenue outside. Last time I was in the hotel, breakfast was served on the top floor. The move downstairs was an improvement.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 March 2017 via mobile

At my reservation I had one price, once I get to the hotel, in order to keep that amount I had to pay in cash only. So I had to pay more for their misleading rate. Not even the manager could help me, I show them the email reservation to show no other details more than the price I reserved. But end up paying more.

Very unpleasant!!

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
WestonSuitesHotel, Sales at Weston Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2017

Dear Henry M, Thank you very much for your comments and observations, we are happy to receive this feedback, it will help us to continue improving and to offer the quality service you deserve when it comes to staying with us again. On the other hand we check your reservation form the rate is correct, maybe you do not fix it price is not included with tax. We hope to return soon and can continue enjoying the view of the sea and the Caribbean as it deserves. Best regards,