Stayed here for 3 nights in September. I got a room at the top over-looking the pool. It has an amazing view. I would definitely recommend. Breakfast was good there and I paid for dinner there every night. It was good also. My only cons to this place was when it was raining, the rain got in somehow through the walls. It leaked really bad and there was a puddle which got the bed sheets wet, since they were hanging off the bed unto the floor. The window was definitely closed while it was raining. You don't want to wake up and step in a puddle like I did. After a phone call to the receptionist, they came to mop up the water. Other than that everything else was great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in front of the Caribbean Sea, just a few steps from the Colonial City. Facilities: Terrace-Restaurant, swimming pool, live music, free Wi-Fi, parking and taxis. All rooms have ocean view and are fully equipped. The closest beach to Santo Domingo is 34km away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Napolitano reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Napolitano Hotel And Casino
- Napolitano Hotel Santo Domingo