Be Live Collection Marien(Puerto Plata)(Great Value!)
US$169
US$129
Bookit.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$145/night.

BlueBay Villas Doradas Adults Only(Puerto Plata)(Great Value!)
US$173
Bookit.com
  • Breakfast included
VH Gran Ventana Beach Resort(Puerto Plata)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 01/08
US$197
US$179
  • Breakfast included
Apartments at San Marino Playa Dorada(Puerto Plata)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 02/08
US$133
Orbitz.com
Free cancellation until 04/08
US$302
US$242
Hotels.com
Blue JackTar(Puerto Plata)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 04/08
US$130
US$105
Hotels.com
ApartHotel Costambar(Puerto Plata)(Great Value!)
US$43
US$38
Aparta-Hotel Lomar(Puerto Plata)
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$37
Free cancellation until 02/08
US$19
4,202 results
All reviewsthe pearlvip beachblack diamondsexy bananajunior suitevip partywelcome partyel pilonminnie mousecoco locoanimation teamblue lagooncasablanca buffetthese guysdominican restaurantocean worldfoam party
Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

Kids Pool with waterslide right there next to the kids club
The kids club in the night show at the colosseum kept my children busy every night plus different activities and trips every day very professional Grace Sosa were amazing and made my kids trip memorable thank you Grace you are the best
I really appreciate everything that she did for my kids during our Stay. That is the staff that you have to keep there forever she did a good job not only with my children but all the children that go there to the kids club and getting my kids involved in the activities and trying to teach them Spanish and dancing Spanish music
I was extremely disappointed in this resort but miss Grace worked so hard to make sure my kids had a good experience

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
The Management T, Manager at Cofresi Palm Beach & Spa Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2017

Dear guest,
The nice notes like the one you kindly posted on the TripAdvisor webpage are very appreciated by us. Thank you for taking some time to express your impressions during your stay at Cofresi Palm. It is delightful for all our staff to read that you have appreciated the great job of Grace Sosa. We are proud to say we have a team always ready to give their best at all times to make every single one of our guests have a wonderful vacation.
Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to be able to welcome you back.
Warmest Regards

Reviewed 16 August 2017

This all inclusive was a,axing and worth every penny. The staff was a,axing, it was clean and it is everything they advertised and then some. I would recommend everyone. It was great for children and for adults. The food was amazing and given all the restaurants there was always a variety.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
The Management T, Manager at Cofresi Palm Beach & Spa Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our Cofresi Palm Beach & Spa Resort in Puerto Plata. It is of great importance to know our guests experience in order to improve our services. We are so happy to read such a nice opinion about our resort, services and staff, we also appreciate your recommendation to other future guests.
Thank you so much for your positive review!
It would be a pleasure to host you again in the future.
Warmest Regards,

Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

We stayed in this hotel from august 4th to the 11th. The check in was fast which we appreciated since we got there at 1am. The room was always very clean, the food and the drinks were delicious and he staff is so friendly. The resort is huge so we depended on the golf carts and the wawa's (buses) to get to most places. The staff is always willing to help, going out of their way to get you to where you need to be! Would return anytime! Loved it

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Taniablabla
The Management T, Manager at Cofresi Palm Beach & Spa Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2017

Dear guest,
We would like to thank you for choosing Cofresi Palm Beach & Spa Resort as your host. It was a pleasure having you and we appreciate that you took the time to share your unforgettable experience with us.
It’s so nice to hear that you enjoyed your vacation and we are grateful you took the time to specify the highlights of your trip: the food, the cleanness, the check in and our wonderful staff and service. That is the best compliment that we can get!
We definitely will be waiting for you in the near future and it will be our pleasure to welcome and pamper you once again!
Best Regards

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

My stay at cofresi resort was amazing the entertainer julio nice was the best we had he was very funny and put that special touch for us to smile this was my second time I came back because of him the shows at the coliseum was the best ......everything I like all the performance of julio nice as Bruno mars was the best .......Julio is the best of the best ❤️

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear guest,
The nice notes like the one you kindly posted on the TripAdvisor webpage are very appreciated by us. Thank you for taking some time to express your impressions during your stay at Cofresi Palm Beach & Spa Resort. It is delightful for all our staff to read that you have appreciated the great job of Julio Nice as well as the service of all the team and the facilities at the resort. Your comments encourage us to continue improving our services.
Warmest Regards

Reviewed 15 August 2017

Even though I am a VIP Member, I was disappointed with this resort. As a Lifestyles VIP, I had access to beaches, bars and restaurants that some guest did not. This advantage made my vacation a 3star plus.
However, the food was average. I got sick on day three and 7 days later still dealing with abdominal cramps. Most servers seemed to just be going through the motions. Very few were truly pleased to be making my vacation pleasant.
Don't get me that it was Bad- it was just OK.

Stayed: August 2017
1  Thank Crystal R
The Management T, Manager at Cofresi Palm Beach & Spa Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2017

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to write us your comments about your stay at our resort.
We thank you for your feedback and giving us your point of view about our property and services as it helps us to improve our standards.
We very much regret to listen that you got sick.
Please take in consideration that there are many factors that may contribute to sickness and be informed that Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Resort observes the highest standard in regards to hygiene and we are inspected on a regular basis by both government and private institutions.
Anyway we offer you our sincere apologies for any difficulties you may have encountered and we appreciate that you took the time to give us your feedback and we hope to have the opportunity to serve you again.
Best Regards,