Hostal Simona
Casa de Campo Resort & Villas(La Romana)(Great Value!)
US$156
US$127
Hotel Caserma(La Romana)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$86
US$83
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
Guesthouse Villa la Isla(La Romana)(Great Value!)
US$39
US$50
Agoda.com
Catalonia La Romana(La Romana)(Great Value!)
US$344
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Los Altos Residences(La Romana)(Great Value!)
US$375
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

This is more of a Bed and Breakfast than a regular hostal/hotel. Nice people with great attentions. We ask for cofee and it was there in our room just like that. Breakfast at your bed, no need to ask for it, just at a convenient time.

The place is small but very cozy. Nice decoration and it feels like someone put a lot of attention to details. Very confortable bed. The only downside I saw is that is located at a very busy street so be ready for the noise from transit outside. Other than that it was all great. Highly recommended.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 July 2017

A lovely refreshing find in La Romana, clean, tidy and continuously improving.
My 3rd stay in 2 weeks. From the high street you go up the stairs in a lovely open reception area, which has large chairs and sofa's to relax on and take your breakfast and/or coffee..........

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 21 June 2017

I had the pleasure of staying at hostal simona this past weekend. The rooms are clean,
The air condition wonderful after a hot day outside. It's conveniently located across from Larissa's cafeteria for a quick sandwich and batido. Breakfast was included with the room but I only ever had time for a quick coffee which was delicious. The manager yamila or jamila. Sorry, not sure how to spell was a sweetie and very accommodating.
She changed money as well as a lightbulb in my room. Here is the beginning of a rooftop garden which she plans to expand. I think when she's done, it will be beautiful
The price is very affordable . All in all. A very nice place. I wasn't there long enough but I believe they will also do your laundry.

Room Tip: No views really unless you count the rooftop
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 2 April 2017 via mobile

The first day we arrived, a very nice young lady received us and accommodated our needs. The rooms were super clean and smelled fresh, the bed super comfortable. She has a very nice lobby and is very fancy. The breakfast was more than we could eat and it was delicious! The price is lower than what you receive. We left a nice tip because we found the place cheaper than what is worth. If you are looking for a place to stay in La Romana, don't hesitate to come here. The lady that receives you is so nice, she makes you feel like home.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 April 2017 via mobile

We booked a night at Hostal Simona, because we spontaneously decided to stay in La Romana. The pictures looked fine and the price was fair (AND included breakfast). To my surprise, the hostel was much better than expected (in my opinion, it's rather a family-run hotel). I'm a bit picky about accommodation, but the room left me speechless. So nice! Simple but furnished with taste, much brighter than at the pictures, very clean, equipped with AC, TV and fridge; with private bathroom with HOT water. The lady at the reception was super nice, very helpful (and spoke perfect English). She even offered us a cup of coffee during check in. I was sad we couldn't stay longer, but I hope to be able to visit soon again. I can definitely recommend this place.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends