34 people are viewing this hotel
Booking.comUS$1,999
PricelineUS$1,999
Orbitz.comUS$1,799
3,370 results
All reviews casa de campo teeth of the dog golf cart minitas beach horseback riding all inclusive package skeet shooting dominican republic beach club dye fore lago grill great golf top notch golf courses are golf trip causa all inclusive plan
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 October 2021

Overall the trip was excellent. Sorry more of the restaurants were not part of the package. The pro shop did not handle the tee times very well. Part of the group were 5 players, and instead of placing them last off since they would be slower, they were first off, causing in part a 5 + hour round. Not acceptable.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Customer Care, Director General at Casa de Campo Resort & Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Richardjf,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comment regarding your recent visit to our consumptions areas.

We would like to extend our apologies for those issues presented throughout your stay, and we are very sorry not to have taken the pertinent measures to repair your experience with us.

We hope you will give us another chance to do everything in our power to make it up to you on your next visit.

Reviewed 21 October 2021

We had a wonderful experience at this resort! The food was amazing at every restaurant! The golf courses and views are unmatched! The staff was very friendly and accommodating. The facilities were all very clean and well kept.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Customer Care, Director General at Casa de Campo Resort & Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2021

Dear Nathanjohnsonesq,

First and foremost, we thank you for staying with us at Casa de Campo Resort & Villas on your first visit to Dominican Republic. It is an honor to read that you enjoyed your stay so much, thanks to our outstanding staff, who pampered you and made you feel at home.

We are overjoyed to read that you’ve enjoyed our food and overall facilities, highlighting our award-winning Teeth of The Dog golf course, as well as our various activities. We take great pride in each of our facilities, and we take care of them with passion and enthusiasm.

We hope to welcome you again in the near future to offer you another amazing experience.

Best regards,

Reviewed 21 October 2021

Excellent stay. Due to covid I think there seemed to be many of your restaurants that were not open and that was a little inconvenient. We also had 2 different issues with the safe in our room but your staff was quick to come and fix that. Great visit will definitely come again.

Dear Mr. MikeA5741LV,

Thank you for taking your time to share your comments about your recent visit.

All of us at Casa de Campo Resort & Villas are truly grateful for the honor you gave us to be your host. COVID has forced us to make some restrictions which could have affected your stay such as the hours or closure of some of our restaurants compared to moments before pandemic.

We are happy to have been able to assist your reports on time and that you have returned home with new experiences to remember for a lifetime of this our tropical paradise.

Reviewed 21 October 2021 via mobile

Angel P and Ravielito were amazing servers! It was the first dinner here at Casa De Campo and it was absolutely amazing. The food was so delicious food service was excellent. I can’t wait to eat here again during our stay! Casa de campo doesn’t disappoint!

Date of stay: October 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Customer Care, Director General at Casa de Campo Resort & Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2021

Dear JennifercG5278RA,

We appreciate the time that you have taken to share with us your comments regarding your recent visit to Casa de Campo Resort & Villas. We are overjoyed to read that you’ve enjoyed our food and overall facilities.

Allow us to thank you for your kind words; especially towards our dearest Ravierito and Angel, in our prestigious French restaurant La Caña. We are very proud of the hard work our entire team does there to exceed the culinary expectations of each of our distinguished guests.

We look forward to welcoming you back to your home-away-from-home here in paradise.

Reviewed 20 October 2021

This was my 2nd time here. I enjoyed the first time so much I came back with my family, yet was very disappointed. Beach service was TERRIBLE. The beer was hot, it took them 45 min to bring you a drink. I ended up just going to the bar myself to get my drinks. I ordered hotdogs for my kids and had to walk over and get them (they were cold already). The waiters take your hotel card to force you to order form them. The service in the restaurants was horrible. We had reservations at La Casita. Upon arrival they had the incorrect number of people on the reservation. The waiter came right away and wanted to take our orders. I requested a grilled seafood platter to be shared as appetizer and was told "NO, it takes too long to prepare", when I told the waiter I was not ready to place an order he had I had to hurry because there was a large party that needed to place their orders. Restaurants were not great, and expensive; overall disappointed. Also had issues with my transportation. Even though I submitted all the documents they requested 1 day before (and this was the same driver that dropped us off, dropped off/picked up my uncle and my cousin on different days), they still refused to let them in, I almost missed my flight. On check out, they told me I needed my concierge had to do my check out but she wasn't in. The bill was off by over $1200 and the had me leave a photocopy of my credit card. Very unprofessional.

My housekeeper and chef for breakfast (Dahiana) and Juan were amazing. They made the trip more enjoyable. Would definitely request her back if I was to ever go back. Wonder from Lago breakfast is also great!

We did enjoy the shooting, the instructor was great.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Customer Care, Director General at Casa de Campo Resort & Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2021

Dear Mrs. De Amorim,

Thank you for sharing your comments about your recent stay at Casa de Campo Resort & Villas, we want to thank you once again for giving us your trust and loyalty.

We deeply sorry that you had some inconveniences during your stay with us. Guest feedback is vital, so that we can provide the best service we can, therefore, we have been taking notes since during your stay of each matter you had and this information passed along to the involved managers for further review, as guest satisfaction is our top priority, we regret that we fell short during your stay.

We hope you give us the opportunity to welcome you again in a renewed opportunity, in this your home.

Casa de Campo Resort & Villas