98 people are viewing this hotel
US$338
Free cancellation until 13/03/21
US$613
Free cancellation until 13/03/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Trip.com
eDreamsUS$613
HurbUS$295
travelup.comUS$334
7,055 results
All reviews la diva market cafe big boy preferred club el patio seaside grill coco cafe preferred beach entertainment staff our honeymoon welcome home tropical view preferred area every morning eddie murphy pool volleyball preferred room
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 January 2021

We were there with work but it was a vacation for us. We had a fantastic time. Very relaxing and enjoyable. I highly recommend this resort! All of the food was very good. The entertainment in the evenings was very fun and energetic. I can't wait to go back!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank sleann1979
Reviewed 21 January 2021 via mobile

My Fiancé and I just recently got back from a 6 day/5 night stay at the beautiful Secrets Cap Cana resort in the Dominican Republic. The resort was gorgeous, extremely clean, and the staff was magnificent. Every staff member was extremely respectful, friendly, and practiced great social distancing, always had hand sanitizer for us, and wore masks throughout the day.

Wolfan was our main point of contact for all day-to-day necessities and information. At sunrise each morning we already had an enthusiastic text from him letting us know what the resorts activities were for the entire day, and the schedule of each. He was welcoming from the moment we arrived, and was always pleased to share his recommendations to help make our stay as fun, memorable, and as stress free as possible.

Would highly recommend this resort, and if you do go, you’d be extremely lucky to have Wolfan by your side!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank PatMcG91
Reviewed 21 January 2021

Went to celebrate my wife and my 14th anniversary with our first trip ever without our son. Needless to say, it did not disappoint! It was a beautiful resort and location. Our room balcony in building 7 was our favorite place! I was very pleased with their cleaning practices, making everyone use hand sanitizer, large spacing inbetween beach chairs/restaurant tables, and all the employees wearing masks. The staff were so pleasant and we are so grateful to all of you for making it such a special trip. The majority of the food was excellent. Especially enjoyed El Patio, Himitsu (shout out to Carlos who likes to serenade you with Backstreet Boys!!) and the preferred club breakfast at Oceana. Our concierge, Jorge, was so nice, accommodating, and we appreciate the extra anniversary decorations and treats from you! Thanks to El Gato for always making us feel welcome and introducing us to the theater. The Greatest Showman performance was fantastic. We definitely felt like we got our monies worth and feel like it was a great LGBT-friendly destination! We don't really drink alcohol but still feel like the all inclusive and preferred club was worth it. We'd highly recommend Secret Caps Cana to everyone!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank Kwrubino
Reviewed 21 January 2021

Where do I even start? This was my 2nd stay at this beautiful resort. From the moment I stepped out of the SUV, I instantly felt like I was home. I was greeted by warm, friendly, and familiar smiles. Our butler, Leonardo, whisked us to the preferred lounge for check in. This is my 5th trip to the DR and I will say that Secrets Cap Cana makes the check in and check out process so smooth and easy and they honor all requests that I have made when booking. Leonardo was AMAZING! He kept us informed on the daily activities, checked on us throughout each day to see if we needed anything, he remembered our favorite drinks and had our minibar filled with them, and even surprised us with pizza on the beach! He was so professional and I feel that he really enjoys his job and the people he takes care of. Definitely request Leonardo for your butler if you want top notch service!

I also highly recommend booking preferred because you have access to Rosewater and THE BEST workers at the whole resort! Alba is such a sweetheart! She has truly become family and she remembered us from our previous visit. She checked on us daily and made sure we were well hydrated! Also, Wander took good care of us with his incredible drinks. All you have to do is tell him what you like and he will tailor make a signature drink for you that is absolutely amazing. Angela is another sweet and familiar face for us. She is so attentive and wonderful to talk to. We loved just sitting at Rosewater and talking with our friends everyday. You know it means something that when you leave, not only am I sad but they are sad as well. Those bonds of friendship are authentic and I treasure those relationships. Another Rosewater favorite is Kenia the chef. WOW! She can make anything you ask and she is happy to do it! She made us an authentic Dominican lunch and is was the best food we had the entire week we were there! Get to know Kenia, she is so sweet! Douglass was another Rosewater friend who was always serving us with a smile.

Every night, we would start at the Preferred Lounge with Carlos. He was fun to talk to and also very entertaining with his cocktail acrobatics! The party cannot start unless you see Carlos first! Our favorite restaurant was SeaSide Grill. Ask for Gorge! He took wonderful care of us and served us the most amazing Sangria I have ever had! Any time you need a snack or quick meal, go to Coco Cafe. Melvin, Dania, and Esther made amazing coffee drinks and were always happy to see us! The entertainment at the resort was really good. The entertainment team with The Cat and Big Boy were always around to bring the fun! La Diva was off while we were there and we really missed her! In all, this resort is stunning but it is the wonderful staff that truly take this resort to another level. Not only are they personable but they are very professional, too. See you soon, friends!

Room tip: Preferred Club
1  Thank BeachMami7
Reviewed 21 January 2021 via mobile

I just want to say how I enjoyed our stay. I can’t say enough about the staff and the concierge Edgar. Who let us know by text all the things that were going on during our stay this past week. I am very appreciative for them helping my fiancé to plan such a wonderful surprise for me. As well as have a cake made for him on Sunday for his birthday, so I could surprise him as well. Thank you so much!!!!! We can’t wait to come back in to visit again.

Trip type: Travelled on business