“Amazing Views and Excellent Food”

Jellyfish Beach Restaurant
Ranked #31 of 427 Restaurants in Punta Cana
Price range: US$20 - US$65
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, View details, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: A relaxing destination with a premier culinary and unique venue in the Caribbean. Just 20 minutes away from Punta Cana International airport, Jellyfish welcomes you with its distinctive architecture that reflects its natural surroundings. Enjoy this upscale and relaxing beachfront restaurant that highlights fresh locally-sourced ingredients and an eclectic blend of Caribbean, American & European cuisines. At Jellyfish, we invite you to indulge in the flavors as you soak in the soothing sounds of the ocean. Just the destination you seek to sway along with the coconut palms and white sands located in the heart of Bavaro Beach in the Dominican Republic.
Reviewed 14 June 2022

Delicious seafood and always fresh. Pasta is fanctastic also. Great time to be had at night with live guitar music. The atmosphere and food is what you really want from a beach side restaurnant. Great at anytime and for any occasion.

Date of visit: June 2022
Write a reviewReviews (1,419)

Reviewed 12 June 2022 via mobile

beautiful beach, good restaurant. next to hotel lopesan. same beach. i visited only the beach and restaurant not the acc

Reviewed 9 June 2022 via mobile

Simple amazing. Wide selection. Amazing food and drinks! And the spot is absolutely beautiful! Right on the beach you can see the sand and water from your table! Staff was very friendly and we had live entertainment. Two guys walked around with guitars and played music and took requests! One of the other customers they actually let him take the guitar and he started playing and singing with them! I would def go here again and I wish I had found it in the beginning of my trip.

Date of visit: June 2022
Reviewed 17 May 2022

I heard some many great things about the Jellyfish restaurant so I decided to make a reservation. We were seated immediately. I love the local band coming to each table to perform and asked what type of music we liked. I didn't like the fact that it seemed like the waiter was trying to upsell us on more expensive items on the menu. I asked for the fish, they were out, I asked for something else, they were out. He always circled back around to the most expensive lobster. The waiter also rushed us to order and said that he was expecting a large party to be arriving. We were at the restaurant for two hours and no large party came. The restaurant is beautiful and I would love to give them another try when I visit the island again.

Reviewed 13 May 2022

It looks beautiful, but we were disappointed in the service. Asked for a presidente, got a warm warm beer. worst thing you could serve on the beach. Brought us an ice bucket for it. it never got cold by the time we finished eating, thats how warm it was. Asked for fried fish and they only had 8lb fish. How is it thats all u have, really? Service was slow and nonchalant. We ordered the octopus, and it was nothing special. ran out of there hungry and thirsty.