“Terrible place they really ripped us off”

Captain Cook Restaurant
Ranked #48 of 391 Restaurants in Punta Cana
Price range: US$20 - US$45
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 29 September 2018 via mobile

So came here with a group of friends and all I can say was this place was terrible got really ripped off and then one of the workers wanted to fight a friend of mine. Total rip off and ambush

2  Thank Morayo M

Reviewed 18 September 2018

We ate here for dinner one night and had to go back for lunch it was so good. I had the snapper and it was absolutely wonderful! Two at the table had wheel crab and liked it but said it was hard to pull a big chunk of meat out, The Mahi Mahi was good and the Shrimp was really good,

Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

Before i got to DR this was on my mind and they did not dissapoint. If you are a sea food lover I would this is a must do. A bit pricey but its usual caribbean price so please dont expect to get a wowing bill of cheap. All I can say it is worth the experience the staff are good and the drinks are large so again I would highly recommend this here.

1  Thank Evroy B
Reviewed 1 September 2018 via mobile

This is such a great place to enjoy seafood and the view is fabulous!!! The service is slow but you can’t complain the beer is ice cold the service is so friendly!!! If you in a hurry don’t stop here but let me tell you...if you don’t eat here you will miss a great experience!!! We have been here 3 times over the last few months and were never disappointed!!!

Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

Overrated for me. Food was nothing extraordinary. The service by one of the waiters was spectacular (he said he was from Perú). The other waiter was a little bit pushing. Extremely expensive for what they offered. Check you bill well because they include 18% tax for the government and 10% for tip. When he bring the bill he would not let us examine it and he stayed all the time next to our table. He said he was staying to answer any questions but it was very uncomfortable to examine the account with him next to us. Before checking the account, he said that the tip was not included. But it was. If you are staying at an all-inclusive hotel is not worth going out to spend at a restaurant like this.

2  Thank YKMGAS