My husband and I have been to Punta Cana 8 or 9 times (I've lost count) and have stayed at many different resorts, our favorite being the Iberostar. We decided at the last minute that we needed a beach vacation and as always got on the Apple Vacation website for their 72 Hour Sale. For the price we paid for 7 nights at the Bavaro Princess I have to say it was THE GREATEST money we've ever spent! From check-in to check-out with Ceasar and Carlos our week was PERFECT. Carlos made sure we received a bottle of rum in our room (thanks for thinking we were honeymooners Carlos!!) and checked on us almost everyday when he spotted us at the pool or sitting at the lobby bar to make sure we had everything we needed and that we were having a good stay. Our room was huge with a jacuzzi tub, king bed, living room area and a beautiful balcony overlooking the lush and tropical grounds. Our room was right near the pool and beach (which was extremely convenient) and a nice leisurly walk to the lobby, main buffet and gym. We loved the ecological path where we fed the bunnies every morning after breakfast...who knew they love bread?
Yary, the head bartender at the pool bar made our week so much fun. What a great man, always with a smile and happy to make a "special drink" just for you! He always made sure our drinks had Brugal in them and not the basic rum....SOOOOO GOOOD!!
Reading some of the "not so nice" reviews....people complaining about how big the grounds were, they couldn't find their rooms, too far to walk from the beach to the lobby...our air conditioner was too cold (huh?) ARE YOU FREAKIN' KIDDING ME??? The buildings are all numbered...there's a shuttle every 3 minutes that comes with a "DRIVER" that, when given a room number, will take you there! Walking in (and getting lost in) a beautiful, tropical paradise...OH NO! REALLY???
I was even surprised by the food...LOVED the Dominican buffet night...Omar got me to try a delicious Dominican dish (can't remember the name)...THANK YOU OMAR!!! The staff (especially the people preparing the food) are so appreciative when you go up to them and tell them how much you enjoyed the meal, or the drink or whatever...and maybe slip them a couple of bucks because I'm sure they don't make a lot of money. We even won in the casino which NEVER happens! LOVE THE MONEY BOOTH!
I will definitely return to this little piece of heaven...and I will bring a few freinds with me so they too can have the perfect vacation!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Bavaro Princess, situated in the Dominican Republic in an area renowned for its incomparable beauty, the quality of the sand and the clarity of the water on the famous Bavaro Beach. Accommodation at this prestigious resort more than meets the expectations of the most demanding of customers.136 splendid Platinum Suites, 16 Honeymoon Spa Suites, 82 functional Junior Suites, or the 572 spacious and fully equipped Bungalow Suites, provide the ideal added value to enjoy an unforgettable holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Bavaro Princess All Suites Resort, Spa & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bavaro Princess Punta Cana
- Bavaro Princess Resort Punta Cana
- Bavaro Princess Hotel Punta Cana
- Hotel Bavaro Princess
- Punta Cana Bavaro Princess Hotel Resort
- Princess Bavaro
- Bavaro Princess Dominican Republic
- Bavaro Princess Hotel Dominican Republic
- Bavaro Princess All Suites Resort Spa & Casino
- Princess Hotel Punta Cana