1. Mylene was best Air Canada vacation representative we have ever had - very knowledgeable and helpful.
2. Grounds and beach beautiful, Doctor on call nice, cleaning staff good and nice.
3. Food generally dangerous - not being maintained at proper temperatures - this from my wife Ilene who is a professional dietitian. We both had food poisoning, despite being super careful! This ruined the last 3 days of our stay.
(We hardly drank alcohol and would have enjoyed an occasional glass of wine had the wine been decent - but wine offered was terrible.)
4. Room ok, but not deluxe - bathroom horrible - no water pressure for shower, old crusty shower spout, tub didn't drain properly - chipped, stained, would not take a bath - had to call 3 times to get draining issue fixed - first 2 fixes didn't work - disappointing.
5. Service so-so, despite generous tipping for everything we asked for.
6. Platinum guest baggage delivered almost 3 hours after quick check in - unacceptable.
7. Very few hotel employees understand almost any English at all - could be an issue in case of medical emergency.
8. You are misrepresenting this resort as a 5 star resort - it is not a 5 star at all. Perhaps, a 3 star at best - please check out trip advisor.com
Ilene + Brian
- Free Parking
- Breakfast included