Dreams Palm Beach, Punta Cana , Feb 13-30,2012
We have enjoyed many all-inclusives, but this was by far the best yet. The size of the resort is just perfect, with all areas within easy walking distance. Our room was lovely with a 'courtyard' view on the 2nd floor, prepared twice a day, which was a treat.The first thing we look for in a resort is the 'Hobie cats', so we were happy they had 2 operational, and we sailed every chance we got. Our favorite hangout was with the fellas at the water sport area. We nicknamed the fun-loving and 'go the extra mile' guy Francois - the' Wild Corscan' and his sidekick 'Jaun Belly - who' - and JJ...along with all the water sport staff! They were always very accomodating to our constant requests. We had such great fun and laughs with them all. We miss them!
No wrist bands which felt good, no reservations needed for the fabulous al a cart dinners each night.
The service of the waiters, our favorite being 'The Rock' lookalike - Rameriz in all the restaurants and "Clemente" the 'Lous Armstrong look a like' at the Lobby bar made our evenings so fun!The gals always were so cheeful and genuinely attentive.
We are planning to go back next year..Beachs extraordinary of course, they are the top in the worlds
The Entertainment Team was very professionsal....I must say the circus team was as good as Cirque de Soleil ! Every evening their choices were so fun, some engaged the audience, All were top notch!
Staff were noticably friendly, funloving and felt very easy to make friends.
Perhaps the most notable treat for us was the MUSIC. The piped music throughout the resort was BEAUTIFUL! Never annoying thump thump continuously, but a nice range and style at different times of the day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Facing the Caribbean Sea, white sand beach and lush gardens, Dreams Palm Beach Punta Cana boasts 500 spacious rooms and ample suites surrounded by swaying palm trees and views of endless blue waters stretching to the horizon - the perfect setting in paradise. Take advantage of all the unlimited luxury activities Dreams Palm Beach Punta Cana has to offer. Swim, sail, snorkel or windsurf in the turquoise Caribbean, enjoy fine a-la-carte dining, sip favorite cocktails at one of our bars. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Expedia and Booking.com so you can book your Dreams Palm Beach Punta Cana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dreams Palm Beach Punta Cana Hotel Punta Cana
- Occidental Punta Cana
- Occidental Allegro Punta Cana
- Punta Cana Occidental
- Sunscape Punta Cana
- Punta Cana Dreams Palm Beach
- Punta Cana Allegro