Natura Park Beach - EcoResort & Spa
US$335
US$262
  • Breakfast included
Occidental Caribe(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
US$160
US$125
Barcelo.com
  • Breakfast included
Paradisus Punta Cana Resort(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
US$283
US$188
  • Breakfast included
Paradisus Palma Real Golf & Spa Resort(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
US$328
US$218
US$250
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
The Reserve at Paradisus Punta Cana(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
US$337
US$223
US$213
  • Breakfast included
Memories Splash Punta Cana(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
US$464
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
NH Punta Cana(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
US$110
US$85
Travelocity
US$809
Hotelpower.com
4,614 results
All reviewsseafoodmedia lunasteakanimation teama la carte restaurantsla gondolapink flamingosother resortsmain barswim up bardominican nightgrounds are beautifulstar resortnightly entertainmentsaona islandrecommend this resortnight shows
Reviewed 21 May 2011

My husband and I trvelled with my son's fiancee and our grandchildren ages 6 and 8 from May 11 to May 18 of this year..It was a very pleasant surprise to find a resort at such a discounted price which we enjoyed so much.The staff is amazing,the rooms although dated are very clean and well maintained for the age of the resort.The beach was wonderful but as reported there is alot of seagrass but they try to keep it cleaned up constantly.We spent most of our time at Camp Punta Canada( under the flag) at the pool as the kids really enjoyed that the most as did ourselves. We live on an island so beaches are pretty common at home.The rooms we were given had the most amazing views both of the ocean and lush greenery you tend to see at a mature resort. The wildlife is a very nice touch and the children really enjoyed feeding the birds including the flamingos out of their hands!!!Last year the grandchildren snorkelled with the sharks and stingrays....this
year they swam with the dolphins!!!! How amazing is that??At Manati Park we were greeted by Stephen who was really great and made our day special with the extra attention, He was our guide right through the park..he loves Canada and wears alot of Canadian pins.Unlike other places you are allowed to take your own pictures at Manati Park even of the dolphin encounter.Anyway must say hola to a few resort wokers Romeo(great dancer and MC),,Donkey(Felix),Andrea,,,,your omelettes are out of this world, and last but not least the first face we saw on that late night arrival who was so nice and helpful making
a less than enjoyable flight become a distant memory and making us realize we had arrived in Paradise...thank you...Gracias EBERT!!!Also hello fellow travelers who made our trip so enjoyable...Tom and Spiro from TO...Michelle and Camila (notice I spelled it correcltly? LOL from Halifax...Kenny and Shannon from Halifax who were on their honeymoon and mada a beautiful couple .....Thank you all for contributing to some great memories.The whole Natura Park experience was a positive one the food, the water pressure and plenty of hot water, the cleanliness, the activities,drinks,staff and location were all great for the price we paid which was quite a bargain at under $495 per adult and $225 per child (plus taxes of course) you could not go wrong.!!! If I had paid alot for this resort my reveiw would be different as we definately got a great vacation for what we paid for it, We have paid more other years for more plush resorts and felt they were excellent at those prices for five star experiences..this was a wonderful eco friendly three and a half star experience we will always enjoy looking back on and should this resort come up at such a price again I would definately return there,..with grandchildren in tow.The only really negative comment I have which I cant stress enough is the resort staff does not enforce the no smoking areas and children are exposed to a great deal of second hand smoke and for the people who are that rude...just because you can do something does not mean you should!!! GROW A BRAIN!!! as for the staff ...other resorts with higher standards are not afraid to speak up and we found the staff here seemed frightened to say anything,,why put signs up if they mean nothing?You might want to look into that if you are reading this comment as a resort manager, Other than that all was great and thanks for the great time....

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family
4  Thank tropicalcaper
Jordi2010, General Manager at Natura Park Beach - EcoResort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2011

Dear Guest:

I am lovedto read your feedback, also it is for me very pleasant to know that you and your family had a memorable stay and that have enjoyed our services, attentions, activities, foods, beach and wildlife. Thank you to mention the personnal that help you during the vacations here. Our management will take special attention at your suggestions. I would like to see you in the future.

Reviewed 18 May 2011

We loved everything about Natura Park! The rooms were a good size and clean. Everyday we came back from the beach to replenished beverages in the fridge, room tidied and bathroom spotless. The balcony was spacious and had a nice table and chairs so you could sit out and listen to the birds. The grounds were constantly being raked and swept and they were beautiful. Very lush with lots of ponds...I particularly loved all the bridges you had to cross. The birds were incredible and fun to watch. The beach was to die for...white sand and lots of loungers. There was a natural area on one side of the resort so you could walk the beach for a very long time with no one in sight....very private! Didn't use the pool area much but it was very nice...not overly huge pool but well kept. We found the food at the buffet to be plentiful, lots of choices and very tasty. The wait staff constantly asked if you wanted a refill on your beverages and picked up dirty plates. The 3 a la carte restaurants were also great. Our favorite was the Gondola - Italian food!! We found all the staff to be very helpful...most knew how to speak English. We enjoyed a massage at the Spa - very good!! Nice way to end a day. We played tennis and the courts were nice...but very hot!! We loved the tennis pro Walter. There are lots of places to go and relax...the lounge areas had nice, comfy seating; a library area and also a spot with ping pong and pool table. The entertainment at night was good...lots of fun. Romeo was a hoot (great dancer) and all the rest of the entertainment staff were enjoyable to watch.
My partner celebrated her 49th birthday while we were there and all the staff made it very special. In our room the bed had swan towels, flower petals and the word "feliz (happy)" on it when we got back from our morning walk. Later that day we came back to the room and there was a beautiful flower arrangement with red roses and delicate white flowers. That night was the party night in the buffet restaurant and they had brought in a band that played Dominican music...after eating the band and the wait staff came to our table and sang to her and then brought over an amazing cake!! We really appreciated how attentive Ana Virginia was to us...she decorated the table with little flowers and never let our champagne glass be empty!! She made the night extra special. It was the little touches like this that make the Natura a wonderful place to vacation. We will be back for sure!!

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Canadee40

Dear Guest:

Thank you very much to write the comments of your experience in our resort on Trip Advisor. I am really pleased to know that we have created great memories for you, besides that you enjoy all our services, attentions, activities and wildlife. Also, thanks for mentioning the staff that made to feel special here. You and your partner would be always welcome to Natura Park.

Cordially,

Reviewed 17 May 2011

Just returned from the Blau Natura Park May11,2011.This resort is simply fantastic the staff is so friendly and obliging they go out of their way to please you.The resort has so much natural beauty the ponds,fish,wild birds and the gardens it makes for a relaxing holiday.The beach with its powder white sand was great as was the pool.The buffet and the a la cartes were good lots of choices food was hot,the rooms good and clean lots of space,evening entertainment and daytime activity group were great,plenty of bars with lots of great drinks.This resort is much more than a 3.5 star . Book your trip now.Special thanks to Valentina and the staff in the reception area for their extra efforts in making our holiday even more enjoyable.

Jordi2010, General Manager at Natura Park Beach - EcoResort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2013

Dear Customer: It is very satisfactory for me know that you had a nice stay at Natura Park and that the service that you received from our staff was great. Thank you very much for choosing us and just hope to have another opportunity to serve you.

Reviewed 10 May 2011

Just got back from the Blau Natura Park and I have to say, it was a very relaxing and pleasurable experience. As someone said in an earlier review, this place was indeed a hidden gem.This resort is very laid back and not a huge, overbearing type of mega-resort. If your looking for relaxation, this is the place for you. The resort , being an eco-park, is very pleasing to the eye. Lush green trees, plants and flowers, quaint bridges over ponds and lots of wildlife. The beach was postcard beautiful and eventhough there was soom sea grass, the employees worked non-stop to keep it cleaned up.
The place was kept spotless with gardeners grooming the grounds continuously. Ditto for the rooms. The maids did a great job and there was not a bug to be seen. The food was very good here, much better than I expected and much better than a lot of higher rated resorts in Cuba. There are 3 resturaunts here, steakhouse (which we ate at twice) Italian and seafood. While we didn't eat at the seafood restaraunt, we did here good things about it and the other two were very good and a nice change from eating at the buffet. There is a beach/pool grill to eat at for lunch and it was ok, but I found the main buffet was better with more selection for lunch. Bar sevice was excellent and we never had to wait in a line up for drinks. Some notable service staff were Kelvin at the theater bar, Ramon at the main bar and Fausto at the Italian restaraunt. These guys went out of their way to make sure we were looked after.
I could go on but I think you get the picture. For the price we paid, we got exactly what we were looking for and I would highly reccommend this resort to freinds and family. Oh, just a quick couple of things people like to hear about. There was no problem getting loungers at the beach. We only went to the pool one day as we are beach people, and also, no problem getting a chair( and this was around 9:00 am, so no getting up at 6 to play the towel game). The shows at night were fun and the animation team works very hard during the day to keep you active, but not pushy if you just want to chill at the beach/pool. I know that everybody's experiences are different, but for us, the Blau Natura was everything we were looking for.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with friends
5  Thank Halifax_travellers

Dear Guest:

For me to read yours kind words, it is a great pleasure. I am delighted to know that you had a relaxing time here and was very glad with the restaurant and bar service, wildlife and beach. Thank you for recommending our hotel and to mention all the staff those were friendly and attentive with you. I will look forward to serve you again in the future.

Reviewed 9 May 2011

This resort was amazing.I was skeptical of the bad reviews but I am glad I went and visited for myself. I went in a big group of 22-30 year olds. We had a few vegetarians on the trip and they did not complain of the food and were very happy with quality and variety. I would rate the resort Staff, service, enteratinment, food, cleanliness of grounds and room a 5/5. There was not a single complaint on this trip. One of my friends room had a lamp which didnt work and the staff followed up and fixed it, as well as followed up later to ensure it was ok. The staff work hard to ensure guests are happy, etnertained. i would recommend this resort and would come back again. I hope you will enjoy your stay as my group did.

• Stayed: April 2011
2  Thank mexicowasfun
Jordi2010, General Manager at Natura Park Beach - EcoResort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2011

Dear Guest:

Thank you to send yours comments to Trip Advisor. I am very glad to read these kind words an dto know that you and your friends group had a great time in our resort; also that the staff service,food, room and animatiom meet yoursexpectations. Thanks to recommend us and I would like that you come back some day, again.