Natura Park Beach - EcoResort & Spa
US$324
US$253
  • Breakfast included
Breathless Punta Cana Resort & Spa(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
US$371
US$259
  • Breakfast included
Paradisus Punta Cana Resort(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
US$293
Hotels.com
US$261
US$206
  • Breakfast included
Occidental Caribe(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
US$146
US$114
US$437
US$300
Bookit.com
Royalton Punta Cana Resort & Casino(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
US$528
US$471
  • Pool
Memories Splash Punta Cana(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
US$348
US$340
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
TRS Turquesa Hotel(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
US$204
TripAdvisor
4,575 results
All reviewsseafoodmedia lunasteakanimation teama la carte restaurantsla gondolapink flamingosother resortsmain barswim up bardominican nightgrounds are beautifulstar resortnightly entertainmentsaona islandrecommend this resortnight shows
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 March 2013

We staqyed at Natura Park from March 7-13. What a beautiful resort. My initial reaction to the resort was disappointment when I first entered our room. Yes these rooms are dated but after the first night when i realized how much everything else was amazing, I didn't even care about the room. I mean really, all we did was shower and sleep there! We brought our children aged 6 and 7 and were so very impressed with the amount of children there and the mini disco/kids club. They had so much fun. We never stood in line ever for the bar or for food, there was always great service from everybody. We have stayed in Cuba 7 times before visiting the DR and I have to say that this resort is the cleanest we have ever visited. The girls in the buffet are so helpful, my daughter left her teddy at supper one night and we returned after the buffet had closed to inquire if it had been found, it had been put under the entrance podeum because they had seen my daughter with it earlier and knew she would return to look for it. We had saved our macDonalds happy meal toys over the past year (unopened) so i brought a huge bag of toys to the buffet staff as a thanks. Santiago at the photo booth is so sweet, he will remember your name and he will provide you with the best service. He and the photo staff tour the pool and beach every day with monkies, parrots and a snake taking professional photos, they also take reservations to do family photo shoots whereby you purchase only the pictures you want. My biggest complaint about the resort is that there are only 2 female bathrooms for the beach and pool area, there needs to be more and they need to have more on the other side of the beach. The food was great, we didn't starve that's for sure! We will return again, it was such a nice quiet resort that is perfect for families.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank powersharon
Jordi2010, General Manager at Natura Park Beach - EcoResort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2013

Dear Guest:

Always is very pleased to receive the feedback of clients as you have left completely satisfactory with our resort. I am glad to know that you have plans to return in the future and you and your family enjoyed the session photos. Also I thank your advices this help to us to improve.

Very cordially,

Reviewed 14 March 2013

We stayed at the Blau natura Park resort in Punta Cana from Mar 6-13 2013 and it was amazing! we had a room right next to the beach and the beach was beautiful! Some people warned us that the service wasn't good but we had no issues at all. We tip $1 per meal and I tip the Bartenders periodically and they all treated us very well. The rooms are a little older but for the price we payed and since we don't spend much time in the room it was well worth it. We also payed to have some photography done by a man named Santiago and he did an amazing job and spoke very good english.We did wake up on our final day and had no water but it was a problem with the whole resort and i believe it was fixed right away. Great place and We will defiantly be returning to this resort!

Room Tip: As i said our room was close to the beach and pool so it could get very noisy during the day but others that had rooms closer to lobby said it was very quiet!
7  Thank Jer506

Dear Guest:

It is nice to receive your kind comments about your recent stay in our hotel. I am very happy to hear that our value for the money was satisfactory. I just wish that you come back soon again.

Best regards,

Reviewed 11 March 2013

We only stayed here 1 night due to a flight delay (thanks Sunwing;). I was immediately struck with the natural beauty of the place. Having just spent a week at the HUGE Hard Rock Resort this place was so quaint that I became smitten with the rustic finishes and tropical setting. Loved the winding paths, bridges, birds, and beautiful beach. We were checked in quickly, given a room right away (with a real key). I suspect that because we were only there less than a day we were given an old, rarely used room. It was pretty rough/outdated and kinda musty. If we had planned our stay I would have definitely upgraded the room. Hope they are planning more renovations. The only internet is paid access. Only ate the lunch and dinner buffets and found them to be quite a large variety and good; somethings were even better than what we had all week. Kinda like a cross between summer camp and a resort. A far cry from the mega resorts, but that's not a bad this. I would go back.

Room Tip: Ask for an updated room.
4  Thank Jennifer K
Jordi2010, General Manager at Natura Park Beach - EcoResort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2013

Dear Guest: Despite of your short time in our hotel, I appreciate that you have taken the time to express your feedback about your stay here. I regret any dissatisfaction with the room assigned and thank you for mentioning the beauty of our natural environment and if you one day returns, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 10 March 2013

Very nice park, entertainment was amazing. Very friendly people and very funny. Jose Miguel the bellhop friendly and helpfull very nice guy!!!! Excellent front desk service very helpfull. Totally amazing trip will go back one day for sure...

Room Tip: Had room 1115 king size bed very nice and excellent view of the entertainment and right beside buffet loved it, very quiet resort.
1  Thank Kelly-Lynn L

Dear Guest: I will be really pleased to receive you here in Natura Park again and thanks for sharing your comments with us and others travelers on Trip Advisor. I am also happy to know that you time here was amazing, and funny.

Reviewed 7 March 2013

This resort is quite old compared to others. It was very clean, the staff were not as outgoing and accommodating as at other resorts. Food was okay, the only a la carte that we liked was the seafood, tried the other ones but not great. The beach was beautiful as all of them are in Punta Cana. Would stay at Bavaro Beach if we ever went again, and would stay at a newer resort. Great Resort if you get a really good deal to go.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
5  Thank bubblesEdmonton

Dear Guest. Thank you very much for write your comments on Trip Advisor and let us know about your experience in our hotel. Our hotel needs to update, but we try to keep it in perfectly conditions of cleaning and maintenance for the comfort of our guests. Thanks for choosing us in this occasion and I hope to serve you someday again.