47 people are viewing this hotel
Hotels.comUS$527
eDreamsUS$533
travelup.comUS$283
14,132 results
All reviews seaside grill entertainment team la riviera preferred club juan manuel spaghetti sexy chocolate the lazy river pool pool bar our honeymoon tropical view preferred area unlimited vacation club swim up room fire show welcome home mama juana
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 January 2021

The resort was in impeccable clean condition. Great care was taken to insure everyone's safety in the middle of the Corona virus pandemic. The staff from the gardeners to the waitresses to the entertainment staff were all amazing. Those that stood out for my wife and I in no specific order were Glady and Leonieses as hostesses, Mini Baby, Cappuccino and Baby Face with the entertainment team, Modesto the waiter, Angel and Luis C the bartenders, Rosa our room maid and last but not least was Natividad with the UVC. All these employees went above and beyond to make the guests feel at home. The rooms were very nice and well kept. The food was great and the beaches spectacular. This was our 3rd time to this resort and we will definitely go again.

Date of stay: January 2021
eConcierge Secrets Royal Beach, General Manager at Secrets Royal Beach Punta Cana, responded to this reviewResponded 26 January 2021

Dear tjw12151,

I want to first thank you for your loyalty to us as there is no better compliment than getting to welcome back familiar faces. Thank you kindly for taking the time to submit your review following your most recent stay with us! We’re thrilled you had a wonderful stay with us and enjoyed all of the wonderful perks of staying at the hotel. I am so pleased to hear you did indeed find the service you received to be exceptional. I can't thank you enough for all the praises you gave the staff. I couldn't wait to show your review to Gladys, Mini Baby, and the rest of all the wonderful folks that made your stay so special.

We count ourselves lucky for guests like you and look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 20 January 2021 via mobile

We have been to a few different Secrets resorts and this one was more run down. We are apart of UVC (I do not recommend! Beware if you attend the presentation. They make promises and then you sign up and they don’t stick to their word) and went during the initial start of covid lockdowns. Capacity was low which was nice and we were able to get spots around the pool with ease. Entertainment was subpar and we mostly had to go next door to Now for activities. There was a foam party which was fun. Towards the end of our stay only the buffet was open due to covid which was no ones fault but it was a disappointment to pay spring break prices and not get our money’s worth. I wouldn’t return to this resort as there are nicer ones to visit in Punta Caña.

Date of stay: March 2020

Dear summertyme91,

Thank you for selecting our hotel as the destination of your trip. Thank you for the time invested to describe your experience. We lament to learn that your experience was not satisfactory some months ago. Sadly by the moment of your stay the Government of our country enforced several measures and travels restrictions which caused the closure of the hotels in the area, reasons for which also the services were decreasing by the latest days we were opening. Though it was an extraordinary circumstance. We do not want this experience to define your perception of the hotel.

we encourage you to return and experience all the changes we have done to the property, and so give us the opportunity to enhance your previous stay.

Reviewed 19 January 2021 via mobile

The Secrets Royal Beach resort was perfect in every way imaginable! This vacation did turn out to be a “Unlimited luxury experience“ as they promote!. I honestly cannot think of anything to criticize the resort about! My stay was one week starting January 10, 2021.

Special accolades to the front desk reception man “Reyes”. He treated me like a family member. He truly embodies customer service excellence and he is one of my favourite employees there! Not to mention the long hours that he works!

The food was fabulous! The Buffet for breakfast and lunch was extensive and offered extremely healthy choices. The evening meals were also amazing. My favourite restaurant was the French Bordeaux.

The service provided by the waiters was second to none. This really made a big difference for me. I would like to specifically mentioned one of the head waiters Porché whose constant display of genuine kindness was heartwarming. I nominate him my favourite employee. His assistant, Milvio, who made me the perfect macchiato coffee every morning at breakfast and kept my champagne glass topped up throughout lunch & dinner :-)

the room was spectacular… The nicest room that I’ve stayed in. Because of the low occupancy I was treated to a free upgrade.

Special mention to the complementary minibar refresher “Omar” who came by daily and offered me more beverage that I could possibly consume. Including wine and champagne & Chocolates if I so desired. A first for me!

The entertainment team always greats everyone with much enthusiasm and provided optional activities throughout the day. The Team is led by “Baby Face”. And two other team members who stood out as being especially personable are “Cappuccino” and “Mini Baby”! Really nice people

The entertainment team provides lots of activities and brings in outside resources to supplement the offering - such as great 9:30 AM yoga classes on the beach (mostly led by fitness professionals from FitBodies Inc.], Zumba on the beach and afternoon aqua spinning classes.

It was truly a remarkable vacation week. Thank you to the large contingent of resort staff who go the extra mile to provide quality service.

Trip type: Travelled solo
eConcierge Secrets Royal Beach, General Manager at Secrets Royal Beach Punta Cana, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2021

Dear terryhind,

We appreciate the opportunity giving to us at Secrets Royal Beach to host you during your trip. Thank you kindly for taking the time to submit your review following your most recent stay with us! I was really taken back and touched on how detailed you were. You took the time to appreciate everything we have to offer.

We’re thrilled you had a wonderful stay with us and enjoyed all of the wonderful perks of staying at the hotel. I am pleased to hear that our amenities, efficient and pleasant service and modern-inspired suites were instrumental in making your stay an enjoyable one.

I am so pleased to hear you did indeed find the service you received to be exceptional. I can't thank you enough for all the praises you gave the staff. I couldn't wait to show your review to Poche and the rest of all the wonderful folks that made your stay so special.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the years ahead.

Reviewed 18 January 2021 via mobile

Miguel was our butler. He went above and beyond for us. Made sure to take time everyday to find us and see how our trip was going. ALL of the staff was wonderful. From front desk down to the pool cleaners and gardeners. Miguel was our favorite. He is so fabulous and made our trip that much more memorable. Based on our experience with him we would be back for sure.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear rebeccahR1430NK,

Thank you for choosing our hotel Secrets Royal Beach as your holiday destination. Thank you kindly for taking the time to submit your review following your most recent stay with us! We’re thrilled you had a wonderful stay with us and enjoyed all of the wonderful perks of staying at the hotel. I was thrilled to hear that Miguel had such a positive impact on your stay. I can't wait to share your review with everyone. Miguel loves what he does and it shows in the interest he takes towards our guests and his colleagues.

Our doors are widely open to be once again you home in Punta Cana.

Reviewed 18 January 2021 via mobile

What an amazing place and staff. We travel a lot around the Caribbean and this is a quick favorite.
Rafael our butler was amazing. He looked after every detail of our wedding anniversary week and made it special for us. Nery had a smile every time at the cafe and we have decided to start and finish each visit with her and her delicious drinks. She went the extra mile and we left with a smile every time we visited.
Adalhay was our UVC representative and looked after our stay with a smile you can’t contain. Looking forward to seeing her again.
Darling Toro took care of things quickly and efficiently. He is the epitome of what a manager should be.
Well done!!!!

1  Thank HVACislandbreeze
eConcierge Secrets Royal Beach, General Manager at Secrets Royal Beach Punta Cana, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2021

Dear HVACislandbreeze,

Thank you so much for allowing us to celebrate this beautiful special occasion with you in honor of your anniversary! Thanks for your kind review and the valuable time you invested to share your comments and thoughts with us. We are amazed that our hotel is your favorite so far. It sound like you really enjoyed your visit and left with some great memories.

We appreciate the kind words about our great staff. It sure means a lot to our team who put in a great effort to make sure you our valued guest receive nothing but the best here.

We hope in the near future you are able to return for another memorable visit.