“Fantastic restaurant”

Kukua Beach Club & Restaurant
Ranked #14 of 427 Restaurants in Punta Cana
Price range: US$14 - US$35
Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Kukua Beach Club & Restaurant is located on the world famous Bavaro Beach, it boasts not only breathtaking views of the sea and sunsets but features a magnificent pool that all guests enjoy. Nested between the Grand Bahia Principe and the RIU, Kukua Beach Club welcomes all ages and is recognized as the venue of choice for everything from casual beachside dining to elaborate chic weddings. Kukua is an elegant and modern venue that is also known for its culinary excellence. Using only the finest ingredients and locally sourced fresh seafood, our chefs strive to continuously push creative boundaries and create dishes that celebrate the Dominican Republic and countries worldwide. With many years of servicing both its local and international clients, Kukua Beach Club has grown to become a destination wedding hot spot.
Reviewed 22 November 2019

My husband and I went on our first wedding anniversary to Punta Cana and booked dinner in this dreamy place. I'm not sure where to start - the decorations prepared for us were beautiful, sea food outstanding, best white wine we had in a long time, lovely people who made us feel very special. Thank you so much x

Date of visit: November 2019
kukuapuntacana, Manager at Kukua Beach Club & Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 23 December 2019

It was a joy for us to be able to share in this special occasion with you and all the more to be able to see the love you have for one another! Thank you for the lovely review. We await your return with great anticipation in the years to come. Much love from afar :)

Write a reviewReviews (458)

Reviewed 10 November 2019

I got married in August 2019, and it was the best day of our lives. All thanks to the wonderful Mayte, and her awesome team. From the beginning Mayte was dedicated to give us the wedding of our dreams! She communicated with me as much as I needed, and answered all of my questions and concerns timely. When I met Mayte (2 days prior to our wedding) it felt like I knew her all along because we communicated so much! Our guests still rave about how amazing our wedding was and how delicious the food and cake were!! I am so thankful for Mayte and her team because they truly made us feel like royalty, and Mayte is an expert in wedding planning and decor!! Throughout the process I communicated with Mayte my style, examples of what I thought I wanted, etc. And Mayte made it happen, when I first saw the decor for my wedding, I was in awe! The decor, the food, and the entertainment was outstanding.

I was able to enjoy my wedding to the fullest without worrying about the details, because I trusted that Mayte and the team would take care of everything. And they did just that, and a lot more than I expected. It was the best experience of our lives!
I cannot wait to go back and celebrate our anniversary at Kukua! Thank you so much!

Date of visit: August 2019
kukuapuntacana, The Kukua Wedding Team at Kukua Beach Club & Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 23 December 2019

Helping to make your wedding dreams come to life was our honour! You left us with full hearts. Thank you for you gifting us the beautiful memory of sharing in your wedding day. Wishing you endless love, many beautiful memories and happiness always. We await your return with much excitement. Love, The Kukua Wedding Team

Reviewed 9 November 2019 via mobile

WOW! This place was excellent! The food was incredible and is worth it! We stayed at Bahia Principe but we really wanted to eat good fresh Lobster. I was researching somewhere close to me that serves lobster and Kukua came up. Unfortunately we were in a hurry as we were leaving to go to the airport in the next hour and a half. I felt really bad as I thinking we were rushing them but it was worth it. Their service was incredible and it wasn't that expensive either. I hope to come back and eat there again!

Date of visit: November 2019
kukuapuntacana, Manager at Kukua Beach Club & Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2020

Thank you for the lovely review... we can't wait to have you back too! Sending you positive wishes for the New Year!

Reviewed 25 July 2019

Dear Mayte,
Today was an incredible experience for us both! The food and presentation was so amazing beyond what we could ever imagine! We are so grateful for you and your staff for all they did for us today! Kukua Beach Club is truly an amazing place and a blessing! We cannot wait for our special wedding day Monday July 29th.

Douglas and Dianely

Date of visit: July 2019
2  Thank Douglas D
kukuapuntacana, The Kukua Wedding Team at Kukua Beach Club & Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2020

Douglas,

Thank you so much for the lovely review and we are overjoyed to have been able to share in your wedding day. You have left a mark in our hearts for always. Looking forward to seeing you again to celebrate the many years of happiness that lay ahead for you all.

Love,
Mayte & The Kukua Wedding Team

Reviewed 21 June 2019

Originally we planned to get married at a resort in Punta Cana. 3 months before the wedding I discovered Kukua and changed everything. It was the best decision we ever made. Yes, it was a little more expensive and we had to take a 10 minute shuttle but it was worth it. The service was out of this world. Planning a wedding via email is not easy but Mayte and her team made the process a breeze and did not miss a detail. The service on the actual wedding date was also top-notch. My wine glass was not left empty for more then 5 seconds before someone was there to refill it. The decor was beyond beautiful. It literally took everyone's breath away. The food is also incredible. I could go on and on. Kukua is amazing!!

Date of visit: June 2019
3  Thank mkocelko

MKocelko,

Your wedding was our gift! We are so happy that you felt so happy, as that is exactly our wish for you on your wedding day. Thank you for beautiful review. Know that you have left us all with the most wondrous memory of your wedding and the beautiful love that was shared that day. Wishes for endless happiness being sent your way for always.

Love,