“IT’S A MUST”

Chic Cabaret & Restaurant Punta Cana
Ranked #3 of 427 Restaurants in Punta Cana
Price range: US$100 - US$120
Description: The amazing Chic Cabaret Show & Restaurant has arrived to Punta Cana, Republica Dominicana. Suggestive choreography, breathtaking acrobatics, and enough space to invite a variety of styles. An extraordinary spectacle of dance with capital letters, where you will travel through time with music!
Reviewed 22 June 2022 via mobile

Tripadvisor find…
If it was not for Tripadvisor I would not have found this place, I spoke with the tour guide at our hotel about this and she said she had never heard of it and she had been doing this job for 15 years, I told her it was only a 20 drive from the hotel and she was non the wiser. I showed her the details on Tripadvisor and she navigated her way around this listing and found out what hotel it was in and she called the hotel and got put through to the person in charge of the show. After speaking to them she told me the price and stated they would like me to pay in US dollars I told her that I would rather pay by card and it was booked over the phone but I needed to pay once there and she gave me the name of the man in charge.

On the day we took an Uber there and when we were dropped off at the location the reception girls there knew all about our booking they got the manager and I paid by card and then the experience started.
We got there early which I would recommend as before you go in to the theatre area they give you drinks outside along with canapés and then they do a bit of the show there before you go in, if you don’t get there early enough you won’t get a seat.
Once in you are taken to your table and the show, food and drinks starts. The show was amazing and the dancers and singers were London West End standard, we were truly entertained, the food was a tasting menus which was good and the drinks were flowing as you were waited on by very attentive waiters and waitresses who were always smiling and jigging along to the show. Once the show finishes you are encouraged to go up on the stage and have a bit of a bougie. Then you go back outside to the area where you were beforehand where the entertainers come out for a dance and photos.
Overall I would recommend this and a big shout out to the reception girls who were our first point of contact and they made sure we were looked after. IT’S A MUST

Date of visit: June 2022
Write a reviewReviews (131)

Reviewed 19 June 2022 via mobile

Absolutely amazing experience. Would do this a thousand times again. So much fun! It is just incredible! Awesome performers!

Reviewed 5 June 2022

This show was spectacular. The music was great as was the entertainment. You will see singing, dancing and acrobatics. Open bar and a 6 course meal. The food was excellent. I highly recommend that if you are able to see this show you will not be disappointed.

1  Thank danielarU7400CN
Reviewed 3 June 2022 via mobile

Great entertainment! Dancers and singers are marvelous and food exquisite! Our personal bartender Carlos attended to all our needs always smiling and entertaining. We highly recommend!

Reviewed 27 May 2022 via mobile

The show was amazing. Everyone should experience it! Very talented singers and dancers!
You are served multiple courses through the show

Date of visit: May 2022