The Greek Resort 24 Hour Beachfront Restaurant
Ranked #43 of 409 Restaurants in Punta Cana
Price range: US$20 - US$350
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I was at the Greek and im so happy of the experience, the staff was friendly, food was amazing, specially the sea food plater wich was my best sea food plater ever and i know what im talking about . I honestly recommend everybody to go there. When you are in punta cana the Greek is the best place to go.

Date of visit: July 2021
Dimitri, Owner at The Greek Resort 24 Hour Beachfront Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Hi Samuel, Thanks so much for spending your time here at our restaurant. We appreciate your feedback and hope to see you again. Take care.

Write a reviewReviews (84)

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I really had a good time in this place. I totally recommend it to others to go and have some fun. For me, it was really amazing. I thank the staff for the amazing moment. For me, it's an A+ and a well-deserved 5 stars.

Date of visit: March 2021

Pedro, thanks so much for spending your time here at our restaurant. We appreciate your feedback and hope to see you again. Take care.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I had a great time. Staff was super friendly and most spoke some English. They were very attentive and actually had the only nightlife on the beach. Food was amazing, drinks were amazing. I would definitely recommend to stop by when vacationing in the Punta Cana area.

Date of visit: May 2021

Dorothy, thanks so much for spending your time here at our restaurant. We appreciate your feedback and hope to see you again. Take care.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Best place to take your family . We had a lot of fun. I would recommend this place to anyone that want to have the best time of their lives.

Date of visit: June 2021

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I ll highly recommend that place to visit. I went last month with my family. Good food, the staff is very professional.

Date of visit: June 2021

Bernanies, thank you so much for stopping by. We appreciate hosting you and your family. Hope to see you soon again. Take care.