“Lovely restaurant! ”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

The food is delicious and you get beautiful view of the marina . Everything we order was amazing. We had a lovely dinner with friends and will highly recommended.

Reviewed 4 April 2017

Asked our customer service desk in our hotel where is nice to escape the all inclusive buffet and a'la carte restaurants outside of the hotel and was recommended this place. it gave free private transfers to and from our hotel which was 30 mins each way! The food was delicious we had Sushi to start and fish for our mains along with a superb bottle of red wine. Price was a little expensive it was £130 ($160) for 2 of us however with the great food free transfers and expensive wine we didn't feel hard done by at all.

1  Thank 185gordons
Reviewed 6 March 2017 via mobile

went there because our boat was in the marina. Was shocked by the prices. Service was nice but not more.. food was average. Don't bother to go there

Reviewed 1 March 2017

We arrived at Punta Palmera resort on 2/4/2017 , Settled in and asked about a good place to have dinner. It was probably about 8 o'clock. We were driven by golf cart to this restaurant Acquamare on the marina. My sister and I had a bottle of Santa Margerita pinot grigio,(a 20 dollar bottle of wine here in the U.S) My husband had a bloody mary and my brother in law had a local beer. My husband ordered a sushi roll and the cerviche. I had the parmesan risotto, my sister ordered a risotto and my brother in law ordered a pasta dish. Dinner was actually pretty good. We had leftovers that we boxed up and took home. We had no dessert. My brother in law paid the bill and we were driven back by cart to the resort.
Yesterday my sister got the credit card statement and the charge for that dinner was 1285.00 US dollars or 59,000 pesos. There is no way this dinner even remotely was that much. Even if that bottle of wine was 100 dollars. They must have felt because we were tourists they could take advantage of us and rip us off. I certainly hope this was a mistake on their part and not intentional.. My brother in law is contacting American Express and I have urged them to call the restaurant to get this straightened out. It is unfortunate that this experience will cloud what we felt was a pretty wonderful vacation.
Micheileen@aol.com-personal email

2  Thank micheileen2017
Reviewed 16 January 2017

We had a lovely late night dinner here along with a few of their great signature cocktails. The food was prepared quite nicely with lots of fresh and local ingredients. As others have indicated, even with only a few tables of guests in the restaurant, our service was a bit slow. Island time, yes. Still worth the time and money. No reservation needed as Cap Cana in general is/was a ghost town the week we were there.

1  Thank deniseg12345