US$311
  • Breakfast included
Breathless Punta Cana Resort & Spa(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
US$266
  • Breakfast included
Paradisus Palma Real Golf & Spa Resort(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
US$365
US$282
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$336/night.

US$495
Bookit.com
The Reserve at Paradisus Punta Cana(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
US$384
  • Breakfast included
Paradisus Punta Cana Resort(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
US$346
US$230
Melia.com
  • Breakfast included
Occidental Caribe(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
US$152
  • Breakfast included
Catalonia Royal Bavaro(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
US$151
  • Breakfast included
Portblue Le Sivory Punta Cana(Uvero Alto)(Great Value!)
US$289
Hotels.com
US$122
3,643 results
All reviewshot dogsseafoodsmall resortother resortsocean viewfrench friesa la carte restaurantsgreat beachbeach baranimation teampasta stationfamily suitestayed in buildingnightly entertainmenthamburgerwhite sandbavaro beach
Reviewed 17 April 2006

We just came back from the LTI Resort. We stayed there from april 1 to april 15. The only thing who was nice was the room with ocean view. The food was awful and most of the guests are from Germany. Few people speak english, so we had nobody to talk to. We are from Quebec, Canada and speak french but we speak english very well. The buffet was always the same each day for 14 days. I never saw jello and cookies as a dessert but they have those at each meal. You can eat salad and fruits, but it is the only thing who was good to eat at the buffet. We were very disapointed, and we do not recommand this hotel to anyone. If you are on a diete, that could be nice to eat salad and fruits during 14 days. Really we are very desapointed and we won't return to Dominican Republic, because we had a bad experience in this resort. More, they have people at the resort who try to sell you some vacation package at 10,000$ US and they are vey harassing.

• Stayed: April 2006
10  Thank Nicole M
Reviewed 2 April 2006

My boyfriend and I stayed at the LTI for spring break this year and we also went with another couple. We do a lot of traveling and Punta Cana was by far the most beautiful place I have ever been. The weather was absolutely perfect and the beach is amazing. We are going back next spring break but we will stay at another resort.

The grounds of the LTI were really nice and well-kept. The staff was great and extremely friendly. My biggest problem with the place was their alcohol and their food. They serve the most cheapest kind of liquor they can find and when you ask for Jack Daniels for example they want you to pay extra. I am not a big drinker, but the entire week I think I forced 5 drinks down. The cups were really dirty too. (All four of us had this opinion).

For the food I was the only one who didn't get sick. But I ate pizza, bread and salad all week long. The other three ventured out and ate some really wierd things and they are still getting over it now, two weeks later. There was only 4 restaurants to choose from and the Italian restaurant that is suppose to be A lA Carte only has pizza on the menu!

The other wierd thing is,they push two twin beds together to make on big bed...and when you ask for a big bed they say "well, you didn't request one." Which I know my travel agent did...I was right there.

If these things don't bother you then by all means try out the LTI Resort because I had a fantastic vacation just a little dissapointed.

• Stayed: March 2006
11  Thank traveler613
Reviewed 30 March 2006

My wife and I spent a few nights at LTI in late January and had a great time.

Everything you need to know can be found in the 2/18/06 review by crushadave and the 2/23/06 review by TA member from NH.
I can't add much, but wanted to add another positive review.

There haven't been many negative reviews, but I haven't seen any of the problems that they wrote about, except for the time share hawkers (oops, sorry, "vacation club" hawkers).

Grounds, pool, and beach were absolutely gorgeous.
The staff was mostly great, and at worst ambivalent towards us.

I'm guessing that they were overbooked because they put us in Cayena, which was supposed to be an upgrade.
It was nice, but nothing special. (Be advised that if you're put in Cayena by LTI you are NOT entiled to use the Cayena facilities. Found that out the hard way on Day 2.)

All in all, I'd recommend LTI and will probably go back some day. Maybe even next year.
The bottom line, if you're looking for a reasonably priced vacation in a beautiful setting, try LTI.
If you're a generally unhappy person with money to burn, go somewhere else.

• Stayed: January 2006
13  Thank fatchet
A TripAdvisor Member
Providence, RI
Reviewed 15 March 2006

I just got back from Spring Break at the LTI and LOVED it!!! So it's not your typical Spring Break scene, but that's not really what I was looking for. It was very relaxing, and there were plenty of ways to make your own fun. We made friends with a lot of the staff--and not because we tipped, I'm pretty sure it was because we're all 20/21 year old American girls haha! But everyone was very friendly and highly amusing. The Animacion team was the best! They always got us to play games on the beach, and we made friends with a lot of them as well. They are really good at remembering names, which makes you feel very special. The nightly entertainment could be a little strange at times, but we enjoyed every minute! They have a small disco for hotel guests, and not that many people go, but we always had fun. They play a mix of Latin and American music, and there's always Animacion staff there to keep everyone dancing. The beach was absolutely beautiful. The accomodations were good, not the best I've experienced, but good enough -- same goes for the food. The pasta was actually quite good, and coming from an Italian, that means a lot. I want to go back to the LTI as soon as possible--in fact, I think I might look into working there lol!

• Stayed: March 2006
13  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 13 March 2006

We spent our holiday at the LTI from Feb. 21 to March 1, and had a terrific time. We found the hotel to be clean, the staff very friendly, and the food very good with lots to choose from.

We travelled with another family and had 4 kids from ages 7 to 13 with us. They all found lots to do and had a wonderful time there. The food service staff were very good to them.

I have found it interesting to read the many different reviews of the same place at the same time, and have come to the conclusion that holidays are what you make them. We went with the attitude that we had spent a lot of money on a holiday and we were going to have a great time, and we did! We were friendly and courteous with the staff and they treated us that way in return.

Do your homework before you go!! I have read numerous reports of things like no washcloths, extra charges for some meals, small resort, slow service, hard beds, flat pillows, no room at the shade huts on the beach later in the day, etc., etc. Every one of these things has been addressed in other reviews of people and should not come as a shock!!! Be prepared and read other people's reviews.

The pool area was great, and we found that we spent a lot of time there in the afternoon with our kids.

We have never seen such a beautiful beach area and spent a lot of time in the water and doing the many water sports.

Our room was in building 5, and we could see the ocean from there. The room was cleaned every day,and the fridge restocked with water and pop. Any request we had was quickly filled. We found only 1 king-size bed for 4 of us, but they quickly moved in another bed.

We went on the Bavaro Runners tour and highly recommend it. It was a great way to learn about the culture and see the countryside.

We loved the LTI, and would recommend it to anyone!!!

19  Thank Departure1310