“Best one!!”

Onno's Bavaro
Ranked #11 of 431 Restaurants in Punta Cana
Price range: US$4 - US$25
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Onno's Bavaro is part of the highly successful chain of Onno's across the Dominican Republic. Our moto is Eat Drink Party, which pretty much sums it up! Located on the beautiful bavaro beach, the location is perfect for eating, drinking and/or partying. We have a full menu for all tastes, and DJ and live music for your entertainment!
Reviewed 17 March 2022

I definitely go back without thinking. I ate Caribbean shrimp with fried plantains (they were delicious), the best margaritas and drinks can be found at ONNO'S Bar & Restaurant Bávaro. Good service and very friendly staff, the manager Cheyson is super friendly and always very aware of his work and that everything is fine. I recommend this place %100.

Date of visit: March 2022
Write a reviewReviews (504)

Reviewed 16 March 2022

I been there 3 weeks ago and I loved this place, the live Dj Music, the atmosphere, the food everything.

Reviewed 16 March 2022 via mobile

A great service,the food was very good the manager is very attentive. Thank you all for the attention I hope to come back soon

Date of visit: March 2022
Reviewed 16 March 2022

we had been there a few years ago and everything was so good.
this time we went because I was dreaming of the good old tacos that were so good. By taste always satisfied. but my wife had a churasco it was cold and dry. However the margaritas weren't frozen.
the staff aren't as cheerful as they were a few years ago.

Reviewed 13 March 2022

Stayed 16 nights in the area and often went to Onno's for a drink or a good meal. Very good ambience. Enthusiastic and very happy friendly staff.