US$395
US$309
  • Breakfast included
Occidental Caribe(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$129
  • Breakfast included
Catalonia Royal Bavaro(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$369
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Dreams Punta Cana Resort & Spa(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
US$293
US$225
US$771
US$539
Bookit.com
Paradisus Palma Real Golf & Spa Resort(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
US$378
US$295
US$216
US$168
  • Breakfast included
Portblue Le Sivory Punta Cana(Uvero Alto)(Great Value!)
US$340
US$266
Paradisus Punta Cana Resort(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
US$374
US$292
  • Breakfast included
The Reserve at Paradisus Punta Cana(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
US$1,602
US$292
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsla yolavilla managerbamboo restaurantthrough customsgolf cartsix sensesvip serviceecological reservebedroom villafresh water lagoonspunta espadainternational airportocean frontfour seasonsprivate loungebaggage claimseaweed problem
Reviewed 20 June 2017

Just returned last week from Tortuga Bay. I had read the reviews, but being a skeptic I was nervous about what to expect. HOWEVER, there was no need. The reviews were right, the place is fantastic. I have never experienced service like we had. From the moment you step off the plane you are being taken care of. The girls in the airport, the drivers, Victor (our villa manager--you are the best), Francisco and Francisco in the restaurant (Francisco, can you come to our house?), and the guys on the beach (Andress and Alcedo, I'm missing my iced teas!) every single person was polite, called us by name, remembered our drinks, etc. etc. etc. It is just top notch and I would give it 10 stars if possible. My husband got sick and they went and got Tylenol for him, of their own doing, from the village pharmacy. Who does that? On the last night we had a lovely surprise bubble bath waiting for us with rose petals and wine and chocolates. All b/c it was our anniversary. Just an unbelievable vacation at this place. I had decided even before we left that this is where we will spend our anniversary next year (30th!) I can hardly wait. Victor...we're coming back! June 2018. See you then!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
7  Thank lisadaniels88
Puntacana Resor... a, General Manager at Tortuga Bay Hotel Puntacana Resort & Club, responded to this reviewResponded 4 days ago

Dear lisadaniels88,

Thank you for sharing your review on Tripadvisor. We are all pleased that your stay with us is thoroughly enjoyable. Providing a flawless guest experience has always been our ultimate goal and I am thrilled to read that we succeeded in fulfilling your expectations in every aspect. Nothing would please us more than receiving compliments from our guests and this is what keeps us take pride in our work. Thank you for choosing Tortuga Bay and we look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Puntacana Resort & Club.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 8 June 2017

I cannot even fathom how anyone can review this property as anything less than "very good" -- and even that surprises me. From the second you are picked up via golf cart at the airport and whisked through all the airport procedures, to the private transportation directly to the resort, to the beautiful villas and attentive staff -- EXCELLENT. We were only able to spend 4 nights, but they were absolutely fabulous. Our villa managers were helpful but not intrusive. Housekeeping was wonderful. Beach staff was attentive and friendly. The restaurant staff (HI EMMANUEL!!) was fabulous and knew how we liked our coffee and eggs by the second day. Yes, the food is pricey, but it is 5* property -- what else would you expect? Everything we ate was wonderful.

The beach was lovely (although to be honest, the beach at the Westin was a bit nicer) and they work very hard to keep up with the seaweed problem. This is an issue at a majority of islands and we knew to expect it.

We loved having our own golf cart to move around the property and there were bikes available as well.

For our anniversary we received sparkling wine, a cake, balloons and drawn bubble bath with flowers from our villa managers. I have NEVER had such attentive service.

They are in the process of a major refurb, so I hope to be able to return and see how amazing the new decor will be.

We will be back for sure. Thank you for a fabulous stay!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
4  Thank smcadam66

Dear smcadam66,

Thank you for sharing your review with us on Tripadvisor. It is our pleasure to learn that your stay with us was wonderful. Trust our services have left a strong impression on you that you could remember vividly. Thank you for your support to Tortuga bay and we look forward to extending the warm hospitality on your next visit to Punta Cana.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 6 June 2017

great villas, quiet place with good food, very clean, perfect airport pick up and drop off in october 2016, excellent and friendly staff, enjoyed the athmosphere at the pool for breakfast, there is nothing to complain about,

Room Tip: villas are all lovely
Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank Tim S

Dear Mr.Tim S.

I am delighted to read that your expectations were met or exceeded. Your feedback is invaluable and much appreciated, as it enables us to constantly monitor and improve the care and service we provide to our guests.

I look forward to welcoming you back to Tortuga Bay in the future, and give you a “ for one – of a kind Leading Experience’’.

Tel. (809) 959-8229 Ext. 7220

Reviewed 4 June 2017

My husband and I spent 12 days here, celebrating our anniversary and his birthday. We are members of Leading Hotels of the World and found this property to exceed their qualifications! From the moment you step off the plane until you board the plane for home you are treated extra special! Whisking you through customs upon arrival without waiting in lines and waiting for your departure in the VIP lounge at the airport, complete with food/beverages. The grounds, staff, accommodations and service at this 5 star hotel are impeccable. We had a stunning villa with a view of the Caribbean Sea. The room was clean, spacious and as comfortable as home. The beach was steps away, where we spent most of our time. There are golf courses very close by, which we played everyday. We have stayed at several of the LHW as well as 5 star hotels and this hotel is on the top of our list! We always interact with the staff as to us, they are one of the most important pieces of our vacation. The staff at Tortuga Bay definitely go above and beyond all expectations. From the beach attendants to the pool staff to the housekeeping staff to the dining servers to the lobby clerks to the villa managers, everyone is polite, courteous, helpful, accommodating, quick to meet our needs and some that practically read our minds! We were surprised with anniversary AND birthday congratulations with cake, chocolate strawberries, balloons and bubble baths all in the comfort of our personal villa! Tortuga Bay Hotel is a quiet, remote, romantic get-away which is exactly what my husband and I look for on our annual anniversary trip after working all year in this hectic, crazy life! You feel like you are the only ones at this hotel even when is it is full. We highly recommend and will return!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
12  Thank RelaxationOnTheBeach

Dear Mr. / Mrs. pusselinni,

Many thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback following your recent stay with us at the Tortuga Bay. I was absolutely delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and that we met your expectations. I was very proud to read your feedback that I have already shared with my team. A good hotel is nothing without a great team to back it up so again many thanks for your kind words. We all look forward to welcoming you back once again in the near future.
My best wishes,

Reviewed 5 May 2017

This is a high end property but worth every dime. Starting with the amazing service at the airport! Upon arrival, you are met at the bottom of the steps of your airplane, taken by a golf cart straight through customs and immigration. We had a second floor room (with two patios) that overlooked the ocean. Our room was very spacious, and the amenities included Oscar de la Renta products. The service exceeded our expectations and everyone . . and I mean everyone . . . were friendly and attentive. This is a small property with just 17 villas. Expect 5 star treatment at this amazing resort. WE LOVED IT!

Room Tip: Ask for a second floor room with a hot tub outside on the balcony.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Andrea C
Puntacana Resor... a, Director General at Tortuga Bay Hotel Puntacana Resort & Club, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2017

Dear Mr. / Mrs. Andrea C,

On behalf of our team members & myself , thank you for taking the time to write to trip-advisor and comment on your recent experience at Tortuga Bay ! It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

We appreciate that you took the time to write a review to share your vacation experience and are glad to hear you enjoyed your holiday with us. We hope you visit us again, as you are already part of the Tortuga Bay Puntacana Resort & Club family.

Have a great day!