Occidental Caribe(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$129
  • Breakfast included
Dreams Punta Cana Resort & Spa(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
US$293
US$225
US$771
US$539
Bookit.com
Catalonia Royal Bavaro(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$369
US$216
US$168
  • Breakfast included
Portblue Le Sivory Punta Cana(Uvero Alto)(Great Value!)
US$314
US$266
US$395
US$288
  • Breakfast included
Paradisus Palma Real Golf & Spa Resort(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
US$378
US$279
  • Breakfast included
The Reserve at Paradisus Punta Cana(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
US$1,602
US$276
  • Breakfast included
Paradisus Punta Cana Resort(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
US$374
US$276
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsla yolavilla managerbamboo restaurantthrough customsgolf cartsix sensesvip serviceecological reservebedroom villafresh water lagoonspunta espadainternational airportocean frontfour seasonsprivate loungebaggage claimseaweed problem
Reviewed 20 July 2010

This hotel is the best option in the Punta Cana area. We were uppgraded to an oceanfront room with an amazing view. Service was impeccable, food is excellent and room amenities are also great. Nice plasma TV with many channels in different languages, fast internet connection, extremely comfortable bed, good a/c system. I do not have enough words to say how pleased we were with Tortuga Bay. For sure we will return in not too long.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple
Puntacana Resor... a, General Manager at Tortuga Bay Hotel Puntacana Resort & Club, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2016

Dear Mr. Guido26,

Many thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback following your stay at the Tortuga Bay. I was absolutely delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and that we met your expectations. We all look forward to welcoming you back once again in the near future.

Reviewed 28 June 2010

This was our second experience here and what can I tell you but, don't bother to go anywhere else if you are truly looking for service, exclusivity, privacy and most of all the most gracious staff at any resort in the Caribbean bar none. This is the place for you if you want to feel as if you are the only guests at a resort . The villas are well furnished and well maintained. The beaches are breath taking and secluded. The food at Bamboo is exceptional and the staff will overwhelm you with first rate service. The new golf course, Corralles ,(a Fazio design), is by far the finest in the Carribean, and I have played them all. Jay Overton and his staff have set out to create an exclusive golf experience including a new PB Dye course set to debut in the next year. I cannot say enough how we enjoy this place. From the exclusive airport pick up to the time they drop you off in the VIP lounge for your trip home, they do not miss a step. If luxury and incredible service are not your thing then there are plenty of all inclusives around.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled with family
3  Thank hhbrrooks

Dear Mr./Mrs. hhbrrooks,

Reviewed 22 June 2010

Spectacular service, rooms and location. Staff go out of there way to please (including climbing a palm tree to retrieve my sons baseball). This, by far, tops any place that I have stayed at before (many Four Seasons and Ritz-Carlton's).

Ideal for families or groups of friends who want to get away from it all.

Upgraded to 2 br beachfront. Amazing!

Hang out at the beach front clubhouse every day for lunch = Paradise.

Kids loved the golf carts.

Breakfast each morning on our patio.

The natural springs were beautiful.

Rock star airport treatment.

Pictures on website don't do this place justice. Too many other great things to mention...

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled with family

Dear Mr./Mrs. The_Cart_Toronto,

Reviewed 14 June 2010

At the risk of being repetitive, I must agree with all of the wonderful things others have said about this gem of a resort. During our stay at Tortuga Bay, we felt like the very fortunate guests of a friend with a luxurious beachfront villa. My husband and I have traveled throughout the Caribbean (Sandy Lane in Barbados, CuisinArt and Cap Juluca in Anguilla, Point Grace in Turks and Caicos) and we have never experienced such consistently warm, attentive, and genuinely friendly service. Every person we encountered demonstrated a personal commitment to service that far exceeded expectations. From our managers, Victor, Laura, and Karin...to the staff at Bamboo (especially Maximo and Luis)...to our gracious friend on the beach, Ezequiel...everyone took special care to anticipate our needs and ensure that we felt like honored guests. We celebrated our anniversary there, and the surprise cake and strolling singers that were presented to us at La Yola and the candlelit bubble bath that awaited us when we returned from dinner are just two examples of the many "extras" that we enjoyed during our stay. While the service deserves special recognition, the setting was equally beautiful and so private. Yes, a few little things could be improved (more comfortable beach loungers, and more menu variety). But we can say with certainty that this was one of our most memorable getaways. In our first visit to the Dominican Republic, we found a new home away from home.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank beachboundboomers

Dear Mr./Mrs. beachboundboomers,

Reviewed 9 June 2010

Wow! This is bar far one of the most spectacular places I have ever had the pleasure in staying at. Fantastic 5* food, room, beach, service. I cannot fault anything. Experienced a slightly bumpy flight for around an hour (I HATE flying), however this did not detract one iota a most wonderful holiday for myself and my partner... I would love to return in the near future, however there are sooooo many more places I must visit first! Happy holidaying!

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled as a couple