US$472
US$349
US$707
US$538
Bookit.com
Paradisus Palma Real Golf & Spa Resort(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
US$387
US$289
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$323/night.

US$216
US$168
  • Breakfast included
Paradisus Punta Cana Resort(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
US$359
US$259
  • Breakfast included
Portblue Le Sivory Punta Cana(Uvero Alto)(Great Value!)
US$381
US$289
US$395
US$288
  • Breakfast included
Occidental Caribe(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
US$180
US$120
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$133/night.

Catalonia Royal Bavaro(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
US$195
US$186
  • Breakfast included
Dreams Punta Cana Resort & Spa(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
US$399
US$256
4,706 results
All reviewsbutler bayronamaya restaurantroom servicedominican breakfasthorseback ridingour honeymoonpersonal butlerlaundry servicelobby barplunge poolrelaxing vacationbug spraythatched roofwelcome homesmall resortocean frontspa treatments
Reviewed 22 April 2012

Well what can i say the resort is so zen like its amazing. As soon as you walk into the open air lobby you just become calm and relaxed ahh vacation started. There really are no words you just have to see it. The grounds are really small but wonderful.The food can get boring but breakfast is awesome the pineapple jam wow.The service is amazing!!!!!!!! The service on the beach is the best i ever had they come by with snacks all day you don't even have to ask. you can even order off the restaurant menus right on the beach. The beach..... its not all that pretty. Its dark brown sand!!!!We did walk down the beach about 15min and it started to get lighter not much but lighter.Bright side we did find lots of shells down there.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Gypsylove
Paco A, Guest Relations Manager at Zoetry Agua Punta Cana, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2012

Dear guest

Thank you very much for such a positive comment about our experience in our property. We are improving all our menus in order to have even more options for our guests.

We look forward to hosting you back soon at Zoetry Agua Punta Cana.

Namaste.

Reviewed 21 April 2012

My wife and I stayed 5 nights. We just got back yesterday. It was hard to be back to reality! Everything was perfect every day. The food is very good, did I mention very very good! the staff is super nice and the word NO does not exist on this resort. The staff will always meet your demand and even surpass you expectations. They are super friendly and always serve you with a great smile no matter if it is 8am or 10pm. We were upgraded in room 20 which is ocean front main level, only few steps from the beach with a mini private pool. If we go back I will book the same room. To wake up in the morning with the ocean and the sound of the waves is magical. Room service is 24/7 and you order what ever you want to eat or drink. Eating lobster with a nice a bottle of red wine for lunch facing the ocean is to die for! The resort is very relax and the staff is very respectful of that. No matter where you go it is never crowded. You feel you own the resort. The good thing is you don't have to make reservation at the restaurants, you show up when you feel hungry and there is always a table ready for you. Make sure you have a coffee at Coco Cafe. They will make you a great cappuccino hot or cold depending how you feel and always with that great smile. We had high expectations before we left and we were not disappointed at all. Thanks to all the staff who made our week a week to remember and a special thanks to Juan Carlos for the great room service, to Kenny for you delicious cappuccino, Nislon for your great drinks and Chely for your joie de vivre. Now the question is not if we will go back, but when? Un gros merci de Maxime et Lynn from Montreal

Room Tip: Go for the ocean front. Only few steps from the beach.
5  Thank yomaxoo

Dear Valued Guest,

On behalf of the Zoetry Agua family, we wish to thank you for sharing your experience about your stay with us.

We are glad that we fully met your expectations and will keep on working hard to make your next experience with us even better.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Zoetry Agua Punta Cana soon.

Reviewed 20 April 2012

What a tremendous honeymoon we had at Zoetry Agua! We could not have been happier with our choice of resort. Without a doubt the best thing about the resort is the staff. Rodolfo, Juan Antonio, Orlando, and all the rest of people who did an excellent job of taking care of us deserve the utmost praise. Never have I experienced a place where the resort staff was so friendly and eager to please. The rooms are beautiful and comfortable. The food is delicious and plentiful. I could go on and on about all the great experiences we had a zoetry, it truly was a trip we will never forget.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Matthew S

Dear Valued Guest,

On behalf of the Zoetry Agua family, we wish to thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your stay with us, and especially about our staff.

Rodolfo, Juan Antonio and all our team we are very glad to know that our effort and genuine care for our guests is recognized.

We look forward to your next vacations with us.

Reviewed 20 April 2012

My wife and I stayed at Zoetry for 5 days and found it to be truly top notch. After reading many reviews prior to going we were a little concerned about what to expect. I must say that most of the complaints were not substantiated on our visit. The room(1) was perfectly situated with a swim out pool. The staff communicated clearly and effectively and ALL of our requests were taken care of Immediately We ordered breakfast through room service every day and it arrived within 30 minutes, every time! What more could you ask for, Not having to rush to make some breakfast deadline when you want to sleep in. The food was fresh and hot when we got it. All the restaurants are sit down menu with waiter service. The food selection is quite extensive and all the food is fresh and prepared on the spot, not something thats been sitting around all day. Presentation and ingredients are very good also. Plus they will make anything you wnat how you want it if its in the many.Wide selection of teas and drinks(the bar needs a little help though, we do not consume alcoholic bevareges so we were able to tell what the REAL tatse of the drinks were.) Plus
Alain, the resident manager was allways availabe and made very good suggestions through out our stay. The spa was an excellent treat as we went there everyday.
The room was VERY BIG with a double king size bed....yes double King. The shower water was hot and had a beautiful view of the gardens and pools.
We were able to walk around and and I would not change my choice of room location. Why? Because the second floor rooms require some walking and the ocean views dont offer enough privacy. We like easy acces and privacy and our room gave us both.
By the way, the property was at 100% capacity so Zoetry showed itself capalbe of operating efficiantly, effectivaley and to the level of service one would expect of such a property.
As for the insects, I have not visited a propertty in the world that did not have any. (The safari in Africa was a little overboard).
Will we return...absolutly. No loud music...no crowds...no one trying to sell you a tour or something you dont want to do...Just great rest.
Once again...Thank you Zoetry...And Thanks Alain!

Room Tip: Room 1 with a swim out pool. Private..close to lobby and spacious.
4  Thank rayandpattycake
AlainBERTHELOT, General Manager at Zoetry Agua Punta Cana, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2012

Dear Guests:

Thanking you for your kind comments / very motivating for all our staff - and I, of course -, as to keep-on doing our best to reach or surpass our clientele's expectations, we look forward to welcoming you soon.

Best regards,

Reviewed 19 April 2012

We are a mid 30's traveling couple and did extensive research planning this trip as it was the first time in quite a while that we would be vacationing alone without kids or other couples. We stayed for 5 nights, April 12-17. We were very impressed with most every aspect of the resort and its staff. The best thing Zoëtry has going for it is there Staff. They do try so hard to please you. The ones that stand out are Edward, Neilson, Juan Carlos, Kenny, and many others who I only remember faces. We of course had few instances where service was slow, and requests were either not understood, or forgotten, but where doesn't that occur. The fact that you tipped, or you didn’t, didn’t influence how you were treated. I will attempt to confirm or deny the previous tripadvisor posts on certain subjects as I read every one of them. Just some quick ones. Yes there are small geckos running around, but only saw one in our room, and it was about 3 inches long. We did not have any problems with bug bites per say. We had a couple here and there, and we did not even use bug spray our entire stay. If you are going to have problems, it seemed to us that it was from being out on the beach. Not sure what they are, but I would probably advise some repellant when going out there possibly. Language barrier is not as great as I have read. We had very few problems communicating. We had only one meal where we waited about 30 minutes for our main course. The rest were fine. More than enough hot water. If we had an issue, someone was right there, every time.

Punta Cana airport is much better than I thought it would be. Its open air with thatched roofs. You de-plane onto the tarmac and a bus takes you to the baggage claim area. Trip from airport is a little over an hour with no stops and yes, it’s a little bumpy, but to be honest, the long trip gives you a great chance to see what the Dominican is really like, and how the locals live. Trip back took a little longer because we stopped at Dreams and Excellence. VIP Travel services handled our transfers and highly recommend them.

When we arrived at Zoëtry, we were immediately impressed with the resort. They really have done a beautiful job with the rustic architecture and grounds. Immaculate. I enjoyed looking at how they built the massive thatched canopies in the common areas. The wooden walkways provided charm, although you do need to be careful as they are very uneven. We saw no issues with not having enough light at night to see your way. Edward took us on a tour of the resort with our welcome drink in hand, and then to our room. Our door key didn’t work, and it only happened one other time during the trip, but I can tell they have some issues with it. We loved our second floor room overlooking one of the pools. The sounds from the water jets in the pool made relaxing on our balcony great. We spent a lot of time on the balcony just watching the wildlife, and eating our meals. We had more than enough hot water the entire stay. Yes, the bathtub takes a while to fill up, and water pressure varies, but not an issue. Bed was comfortable. Plenty of storage space, and the room safe is large enough for an ipad or small laptop. The room fridge had sodas, beer, and a couple small bottles of alcohol. I did have to call room service to have it re-filled as it didn’t seem to be on their daily checklist. This was fine, as I could request exactly what I wanted. Air conditioning worked fine. It got to about 74 in the room during the day, but we had to turn it down at night. Shower drained fine

My wife and I thought the food was very good. Presentation was very well done as well. We really enjoyed eating a variety of foods, and we were not disappointed. Not sure why people think there are limited options if staying at the resort for 7 days or longer. There were at least 8 entrées on every menu, not to mention that they will make whatever you want basically. Room service was usually pretty fast, and like most everything we tried. Breakfast was either eaten on our balcony or at Amaya. French toast was excellent. The Amaya breakfast had a daily spread of fruits, pastries, and cheeses available, as well as the menu. We ate lunch at Indigo everyday. This is the restaurant out by the beach. To be honest, I only had one thing for lunch all 5 days (so much for variety) was the Lobster Pizza! They have a brick oven pizza maker, and man were they good. Of course chips and salsa were good. Salads were good, and French fries were excellent! Dinner is served at all three restaurants, Olena being the third I haven’t mentioned. Most nights one of them is either closed, or having a private event. Olena is by the lobby, and it’s the fancier of the three. We like it very much. The “Beach Party” the have on Friday nights was held in Amaya due to the strong winds. I think this is typically tried to be done on the beach from what I read in previous reviews. It was great. All the lobster and steak you want off the grill, along with pasta, and numerous other options. The wine pairing dinner is on Wed nights, so we were disappointed not to be able to attend it as we were told it was great. Desserts were fair. I loved the chocolate cake at Indigo for lunch, and the ice cream at Olena for dinner. Coco Café was a little café you could get coffee and pastries. It was very good.

Spa was great. We really enjoyed our 70 min couples massage. We added 50 min to our complimentary 20 minutes. It was $220 total. Spa is very much under utilized. We went there every afternoon to sit in the warm waters, and were alone most of the time. They were having issues with the steam room, but sauna was fine. There are switches to turn on jets and fountains located all around the pool deck. They are on timers.

There is no real nightlife at this resort of course. We loved that aspect for this trip. They play some music down in the lobby bar, and that’s about it. There are three guys that serenade you at dinner sometimes, but nights are very laid back and relaxing. On Wednesday and Friday nights they have a free shuttle that will take you to the Dreams sister resort about 15 minutes away if you want more “fun”. Other nights they will call you a cab at your expense. We didn’t go because that would again entail be getting off my lounger.

Beach was fair. Its on the Atlantic side so the wind is going to blow. Sand was good, but there was a lot of debris a couple of days. Not sure if its from the river that comes into the ocean nearby, or the windy rough weather we had a couple of days. They had guys out there cleaning it up every morning with rakes and wheelbarrows. Water cleared up fairly well our last two days. Wasn’t a big issue for us as we don’t enter the water much anyway. You could walk either direction for miles. The beach outside the resort was pretty heavily covered in debris. This is because the resort is very remote of course. We walked both directions with no issues though. No vendors harassing you which was a god send. This can be so unnerving other places we have been. Such a welcomed sight.

Pools were great. Really comfy loungers! They were constantly trying to vacuum up wind blown debris and sand out of the pools. They tried very hard.

We had no issues with the selection of alcohols either. They had top shelf selections for everything. If you want a bottle of wine, ask for a bottle and they give it to you. You want a bottle of champagne, ask for a bottle and they give it to you. You will have no problems in this area. They will bring drinks and food to you at the pools or the beach if you ask. We thought the selections of house reds and whites included in your all inclusive were good. They had many other extra cost bottles available.

We didn’t try any of the other free activities. You could wind surf or take a hobie cat out. Snorkeling didn’t look to be much of an option while we were there because of rough seas. There is coral off the beach so I think it could be an option at another time. Lots of people took advantage of the free horseback riding which looked fun, but it would entail me getting off my lounger so I didn’t do it. There were cooking classes, aqua aerobics, and dance lessons, but we just weren’t into it this time around.

We did not use the gym, but it had plenty of equipment do whatever you wanted. My wife is a personal trainer and even she didn’t workout once which really surprised me. Made me feel better though .

We were not harassed by one single timeshare person. Not even sure where they were if any.

Our favorite part of this entire stay, was the fact that everywhere we went, it felt like we were the only ones there. I know there are only 51 rooms, but it truly feels like there are 4. It was such a nice change from the overly crowded resorts we are accustomed to. It was definitely worth the extra money for this aspect alone. We would definitely return in a heartbeat to this resort. The people are so inviting and genuine, and I would like to thank them for making our trip special and memorable. We look forward to being “Welcomed Home” again!

Room Tip: Rooms overlooking the pools and the gardens withing the resort seem to have more privacy than the oceanfront rooms.
6  Thank jdday

Dear Guest

Thank you so much for such a detailed review about your stay.

We really appreciate the fact that you mentioned the things we do right and also the ones we need to improve because that way, we keep on working hard to make them right.

We look forward to welcoming you back in our property and make your next experience even more memorable.