“All time favorite vacation spot”

Zoetry Agua Punta Cana
Ranked #2 of 113 Hotels in Punta Cana
Reviewed 16 December 2012

Visited this amazing resort for the 3rd time, and it's unbelievable how it can just keep surprising you with even more beauty each time! The food seems to taste better each time, the staff is amazing and the most helpful people I have encountered, and the setting is idyllic! I feel so blessed to have been able to experience it all once again! For the last 3 years I've been bringing down a whole group to paradise for a yoga retreat. We once again were accommodated like princesses (23 women), and really enjoyed every minute of our 6 day stay! The resort was hosting a wedding at the same time, but we never felt like we were on the sideline, the contrary I would say. Our group dinners were fabulous and so delicious (don't skip a meal!). Our yoga room and beach spot for our classes and meditations were in perfect shape, and every need/wish we had was immediately covered by the "always-ready-to-make-your-experience-even-better" staff. One of the fun highlights of this trip and something that was decided totally impromptu was our Zumba class - it totally rocked and was able to happen because magically the management set up speakers and a whole dance floor for us - it was amazing! All that in combination with amazing massages at the spa made the 3rd Dimitra Yoga retreat another huge success! I recommend this place for everybody that loves good food, amazing service, yummy body treatments, and friendly staff! The GM, Alain, together with the one of a kind staff is doing an amazing job to keep everybody happy and relaxed! What more can you ask for? If you visit, please give my love to all the happy people working there, and some extra to Annie & Roberto at the reception, Nick at the spa, Alejandra serving you on the beach, and the man trying to keep it all together, Alain! Can't wait for the next yoga retreat in 2014! Join me!

Room Tip: Any room at this resort is perfect.
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank DimitraYoga
Paco A, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Zoetry Agua Punta Cana, responded to this reviewResponded 20 December 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing our Resort for your yoga experience, and for taking part of your time to share this review like others.

We appreciate it, and more your comments about our service.

We look forward to welcoming you as soon you want!

Best regards!

Write a ReviewReviews (4,437)

Reviewed 12 December 2012

Zoetry Agua exceeded our expectations. Everything was excellent from the food to the service. The staff was very friendly. The resort has a limited number of rooms so it was nice, quiet, and relaxing. The rooms are very spacious and kept clean. The spa was wonderful and the restaurants were excellent. The grounds and the pool were very well kept. Zoetry provided everything from umbrellas to bug spray. You will not be disappointed with Zoetry Agua. I would recommend it especially to couples and newlyweds. Wonderful place to spend your honeymoon. There were also plenty of activities to do at the resort or excursions for something to do outside of the resort. The beach was also very nice. The resort is a little bit further from the airport than most of the others, but it is worth the extra time to enjoy a more quiet low key resort. Thank you Zoetry for such a great experience!

Room Tip: Choose a room on the second floor closer to the lobby and facing the gardens.
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank cstelma
Paco A, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Zoetry Agua Punta Cana, responded to this reviewResponded 14 December 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for recommend our wondrous Paradise, and for taking time to write a comment about your stay, and about everything we offer here.

We are happy to know you enjoyed your stay with us, and will be more than a pleasure to have you back in the Center of Peace!

Reviewed 8 December 2012 via mobile

I agree with other reviews...the staff&service are outstanding! Juan Piña (staff) helped us try real Dominican food&amazing music-made such a special trip! Jamie who lead activities..including cooking classes on beach & meringue dance lessons also made our week so fun! We've NEVER had such wonderful service anywhere! Such beautiful grounds& truly unlimited world class food & drinks! A must see&go! Can't wait to go back!

Kristen& Rich (New York)

• Stayed: November 2012
1  Thank Rcoz128

Dear Ms Kristen,

Thank you for choosing Zoetry Agua for your recent stay in Dominican Republic, and for having posted this review.

All the staff will love to have you back, and bring you the best service possible.

Reviewed 7 December 2012

Paradise, right here on earth! Amazing resort and "Over De Top" Staff! It was the most relaxing atmosphere I can remember from any other place I've travelled. The GM, Alan is very approachable and everyone is reasonable and very friendly. The food was very incredible - just the right portions - cooked perfectly with lots to choose from. Thank you all - it was the trip of a lifetime! We shall return...

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with friends
3  Thank Nancy_Newf
Paco A, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Zoetry Agua Punta Cana, responded to this reviewResponded 10 December 2012

Dear Ms. Nancy,

Thank you for having taken part of your time to share this review with others, and for this valued comment.

We really appreciate such positive comments about the whole Staff,food, end the entire property.

Reviewed 4 December 2012

I just returned from having the pleasure of attending a yoga retreat at the spectacular Zoetry Agua in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic. Not knowing what to expect on the ride from the airport to the resort, I was a bit anxious. Upon arrival at this spectacular Caribbean gem, my anxiety immediately slipped away. The incredible GM Alan and his staff greeted us with smiling faces, ready to accommodate our every need; no request was too large or small for the staff at Zoetry Agua. They aim to please and all impressively knew me by name on Day Two!

Grounds were expertly manicured; beaches were clean and accessible; and the pools were kept impeccably crystal clear. That was just the beginning...the food at all three restaurants was exceptional, five-star quality. The dining service was unsurpassed. Fernando, Francisco, and David (just to name a few) were so fun to interact with while dining. The Live Music was phenomenal. I wish I could purchase their music on iTunes! Loved them!!!

All Bars were clean and served only top shelf, refreshing cocktails...I actually looked forward to being entertained by jovial, smiling Diego in the Canoa Lobby Bar each day!

Nicky and her spa staff were just awesome...the spa was lush and, on a personal note, coincidentally used my coveted Natura Bisse skin care line which was the icing on the cake. Spa treatments were so relaxing...I did not want to ever get off the table!

The rooms were well-appointed and very tropically rustic (thatched roofs, plank floors, and tile/glass outdoor showers). Very cool and so authentically Caribbean!!!

All feedback must be balanced, so here we go. the broken mini-fridge and clock in the room were annoying, but not worth complaining about. And...what can you do about horrible mosquitos? It is not the resort's fault! The only other two less-than-positive experiences were a leaky (don't forget they are thatched) roof during two of the tropical storms and a resident cat who would not stop meowing resulting in less than satisfying sleep one night. Despite both of these inconveniences, upon telling Alan about them, the roof was IMMEDIATELY repaired and the cat was swiftly chased away the vicinity of my room! Both issues were taken care of in the blink of an eye. As a thoughtful token of appreciation, twelve ice cold Presidente beers were waiting for us in our suite. The roof and cat were quickly forgotten! (Ha!)

I am so grateful to the one and only Dimitra Yoga in Lewes, DE for coordinating this trip. Combining such amazing yoga instruction with the perfect resort was pure genius! The retreat exceeded my every expectation (and I am not easy to please; trust me!). I absolutely plan to return to Zoetry Agua very soon...I know my spouse would love it as much as I did!

EVERY SINGLE MEMBER OF ALAN'S STAFF constantly smiled and was always upbeat! All took the time to personally introduce themselves. Their genuine happiness was literally contagious! Thank you, Zoetry Agua and Dimitra Yoga for a vacation I will never forget!!!

Stayed: November 2012, travelled solo
4  Thank kimbeegee
Paco A, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Zoetry Agua Punta Cana, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2012

Dear Yoga- Guest,

We would like to thank you for share with other this comment, regarding your experience in our Paradise!

We are so proud of our Staff, cause your entire Yoga group enjoyed your special holiday here.

Our Door will be always open for any other visit,

Also consider these accommodations in or near Punta Cana
Excellence Punta Cana
#13 of 113 in Punta Cana
79.2 km away
Luxury Bahia Principe Cayo Levantado

Been to Zoetry Agua Punta Cana? Share your experiences!