I chose this place because of the reviews and I DID NOT DISAPPOINTED!!!! We arrived there around 2 PM and first thing they said was "Welcome Home" :) I wish this my home. The property is AMAZING... very well kept. Foods are AMAZING. I have been so many places and I'm very picky with my food but WOW Zoetry Aqua blew my mind away.
I was there with a group of friends (10 of us) for my birthday and it was the best trip of my life. Staff are supper nice (I wish they live closer so we can continue to hang out). Hola! G! Pinya (Pineapple), the pretty lady at the pool & the bartender (We miss you guys)!!! My friend for get the memory cards for her camera and they went out to get her one!!! Also, we wanted to see the Redskins game together, they sent they technician guy to our room to help us moved the TV to the partio so we all can watch the game together. THANK YOU!!!
Anyway .. there are some downsides ... first, the resort is pretty far from everything. We were planning to go to the Imagine Club but after thinking about 40 minutes drive on a dirt road in the dark we ended up cancel it and stay in at the resort. Second, there is no check out time so when we got there the room wasn't ready. I wish I take my swim suite out so at least I can go hang out at the pool while we were waiting for the room.
We don't have any problem with any bugs AT ALL. I put on Avon skin so soft bugs guard and I have zero bite. I husband had may be 3 bites because he didn't put anything spray on so i don't understand why people said they have to bath in OFF.
1. Food is amazing!!!
2. Not all 3 restaurant Olena, Indigo and Amaya open at the same time (only 2 open each day).
3. Amaya serves breakfast (brunch on sunday) & dinner: Try lobster & lobster bisque ... Leche cake is also amazing.
4. Olena serve dinner only: Steak, Fish & Lobster Roll are really good (avoid sweet papaya and Thai soup, they are not so good). Men required long pants.
5. Indigo serves lunch and dinner: Pizza is ok, Fried Chicken is good, be nice to staff and the chef might make you yummy Paella :P, Red Snapper is amazing, and Passion fruit mouse is to die for.. ummmmm.
6. Book your 20 minutes free massage in advance same as horse back riding. They book up pretty fast.
7. Try champaign with passion fruit juice and reserve rum.
8. Internet doesn't work inside your room but it works on the partio.
9. Be carful when you get in the ocean they are lots of sharp rocks. It almost cut my foot.
10. Staff here are amazing please tip them :)
11. Airport is far and the security check in line is really long give yourself at least 3 hours when you leave.
12. Bring some Immodium my husband had a stomach bugs and same as other couple. It only last like a day we don't know that it was that cause the sickness.
Last Sip, Savor and See .. not worth it. Stay at the resort :)
I really hope you have an amazing time like we do. Contact me if you need more info :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfectly located along a 200 yard stretch of pristine beach on the easternmost Coast of the Dominican Republic in Uvero Alto, Zoetry Agua Punta Cana is a sanctuary of supreme relaxation integrated with nature. With 96 ultra-luxurious suites nestled throughout the beautifully-manicured gardens of this oceanfront Caribbean resort created from natural stones, hardwoods, cathedral ceilings and cane-thatched roofs, guests can spend afternoons swimming in the calm, tranquil ocean waters, under a palm tree in one of the inviting lounge terraces, or staring out at the beautiful garden or ocean views from their own private terrace or balcony. Zoetry Agua Punta Cana provides guests Endless Privileges® offering them limitless access to lavish amenities and services that include four gourmet a la carte restaurants, three bars and lounges, while the Sip, Savor & See Dining Experience provides 41 additional dining and entertainment venue options at nearby sister properties. 24-hour dining options allow guests to enjoy late night bites at Amaya. Or stay in and order room service. It’s all available at any hour day or night. The resort also features a luxurious spa filled with Natura Bisse products and an extensive menu of unique and indigenous body treatments. A full-service fitness center, salon and meeting facilities are also available to guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia and TripOnline SA so you can book your Zoetry Agua Punta Cana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Zoetry Agua Punta Cana Hotel Punta Cana
- Agua Hotel Punta Cana
- Agua Punta Cana