See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 March 2016

The hotel looks impressive, for Haiti. The layout of the property was neat. I loved visiting with the blue and gold macaw that lives in the open lobby. The pool was deep and a lot of fun. The dinner and breakfast were delicious. I would really recommend the oatmeal. It was some of the best I have ever had. My room looked nice at a glance. The painted metal decorations throughout the room were a nice touch. Unfortunately, the room's bed was very uncomfortable. The bedding had many stains and the pillows looked ancient. I had a hard time sleeping. There was also a large gap under our room's door and we saw many cockroaches in our room.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
2  Thank livinlikeliz
laila s, Manager at Hotel Habitation Hatt, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2016

We are really sorry to hear that. You should have talk to the manager that is always there. It is the first time that we have this kind of a report and we will take it seriously as we are trying to please our customer.
However we hope to see you again. What room were you staying in?
Thank you for sharing.

Reviewed 3 November 2015

This hotel is for Americans, not for haitians who wants to enjoy the culture of Haiti. Everything in this hotel is in english, from MENU to TV channels. The foods are americans foods , but if you ask a special Haitian dish you may get it if you lucky. Otherwise the services are good. Remenber if you do not speack english, you cannot read the menu, you cannot understand the TV channels because they are all American Channels; fuethermore it is far away from downtown; which is a good thing in a way.

Stayed: September 2015
3  Thank Leonise D
laila s, Manager at Hotel Habitation Hatt, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2017

Sorry that you did not ask for the French Menu.We also have all creole Food on the menu: Poisson Gros Sel-Cabrit and Griot.
Next time then...
We also have the Haitian TV and French one.

Reviewed 1 May 2015

I have stayed here multiple times, with a group that comes regularly to Haiti. It is a pleasant respite from the dysfunction that can sometimes define Port au Prince. Great evening food; breakfast is fine, though nothing special.

Room Tip: You can choose to be closer or further from the pool, depending on your preference.
  • Stayed: April 2015, travelled on business
2  Thank Donna87112
Reviewed 28 April 2015

We stayed here once and booked via Trip Advisor then booking.com, It is near the airport which convenient, there were several hotels around Delmas 31, but choose this one because we need to book via online because we didn't had cash on hand and the other hotel doesn't have online booking and the other hotel Elite Hotel's price was higher for just 1 night, like 150 usd, that price was probably a 5 star hotel in my country , Habitation Hatt has range price to 100 to 120 usd, not favorable but in a country like Haiti, you do not have much choice rather to pay 120 usd which a regular price for an all inclusive resort in an International tourist destination, but the hotel was nicer than I thought, they have lovely small outdoor pool and a Caribbean style Bar and Restaurant, they have a nice reception with a huge parrot that will greet you and mock what you says, my son was very happy to see it, but receptionists at the reception are rude, they shouldn't be hired, didn't bother to ask their names, on that kind of a smaller or boutique hotels, you need nice, smiley, kind heart people so clients become more comfortable on their stay, Instead, they were arrogant, but the hotel all in all is a lovely place, rooms was nice and have a nice balcony with a great view of their pool, trees and birds around, The room is big enough for a family, we were so comfortable, and they do offer room service so I just order a bunch of food, local food and subs and enjoyed the afternoon while watching on the t.v set, Bathroom was also nice, I like the shower which has 3 faucet, you just need to control the hot water once, and once you got the temperature you wanted, you just need to open the center faucet and you will have the same temperature anytime, I don't know, I was traveling since and had a lot of hotel that I stayed that doesn't have that and you need to control the hot water every time. And another I like is they served breakfast on the room, breakfast in Bed, what a relief for a stressful work life, Overall experience, It was a wonderful stay, a lovely, peaceful hotel.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank Adrian D
Reviewed 9 March 2015

I love the hotel so much. I was on a mission trip to help to help the littks kids if Haiti, who had nothing much to eat, wear and drink. The people there treated me as if I was family. The people are clean,friendly, and I just love it. The atmosphere is so loving and friendly. I wish i had stayed more time there. The food is delicious and the pool is medium to large and the water is good. Also, the area is calm and quiet.

I recommend this Hotel,Habitation Hatt, to everyone,who likes tranquility.

Stayed: March 2015, travelled on business