Prince Hotel
US$126
Palm Inn(Port-au-Prince)
US$97
Orbitz.com
Bel Fle Missions Hotel(Port-au-Prince)
US$80
Visa Lodge(Port-au-Prince)
US$135
US$131
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 20 July 2016

A very nice place with AC and cards with shotguns. Very quiet and safe. I don't advise going out by night though. Stay in the hotel it has a lot of commodities. The best thing is in the morning, with fresh mango juices, the mango trees are just over your heads :)

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled with friends
2  Thank Elias D
Reviewed 19 June 2016

I was at the Prince Hotel for 6 nights for a conference. The conference hotel was booked so this was one of the alternative hotels that was suggested. I really liked the feel of this hotel. The people at the front desk were great and accommodating. The restaurant staff, who spoke English well, were very welcoming and didn't rush you at all. They were constantly teaching my party Creole phrases to help us around town. The front desk arranged taxis and negotiated rates for us when we returned from outings so that we were not constantly overcharged by the transportation providers. I know that people in other hotels did not get that level of service. The rooms were very clean and the staff constantly cleaned all common areas. Also, the WIFI was good and free in the rooms. If I am ever in PAP again I would plan to stay at the Prince Hotel.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank KAGRIFFIN1
Reviewed 10 June 2016

I stayed in the hotel for 3 nights.
I had the room with a panoramic view on the city and the beach.
The sunset was stunning.

The place is very secure place and the staff is welcoming and helpful.
Nice breakfast and a quite area to have meetings at.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 January 2015

I love staying at the Prince. The rooms are clean and the staff are very friendly. I like that it doesn't feel like a super fancy fortress, the way a lot of the more expensive hotels do. Although the food is still more expensive than in non-hotels, I find it more affordable than other nearby hotels. (I am obsessed with their avocado salad! Also, for the vegetarians, you can order a veggie burger off menu, FYI.) The wifi is reliable and there's good selection of TV stations in English, Spanish and French. I definitely recommend the Prince to people looking for a safe place to stay that's still modest.

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled on business
2  Thank BrooklynGretel
Reviewed 21 September 2012

I have been to Haiti 3 times. In Feb. 2009 I stayed at Hotel Montana which was the best! But the earthquake took it out. My last two trips - Sept 2011 and Sept 2012 I have stayed at the Prince Hotel in PAP. It is closer to the school/church I visit. It isn't Montana, but I find it very good in that you aren't just someone staying there, but your are called by name and felt welcomed all the time. The restaurant food has always been pleasing...and prices are good. The staff, front desk & restaurant are wonderful people and treat you like family. You don't get that at big hotels. Yes the hotel is older, but has character and charm. I have stayed twice in Room #31 and the beds are great, the A/C will freeze you out...and the view is awesome, overlooking the city and bay. This is my hotel of choice each time I go back.

Room Tip: Rooms in newer part facing west, 3rd floor have best views
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled solo