All reviews tuesday night hour cafe ann marie emancipation park blue window tennis courts large pool running track business hotel pool bar business trip bit dated pool side breakfast buffet is business district the wait staff visiting kingston
Reviewed 3 October 2018

Excellent services as usual, lovely grounds and pool. Will definitely return.
Staff always friendly and helpful.
Earl has been there for years and still very conscientious
Very nice renovations both in rooms and lobby

Date of stay: August 2018
Peter H, General Manager at The Jamaica Pegasus Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2018

Thank you - wonderful review - you made my day.
Come visit with us again soon.

Reviewed 28 September 2018

Special thanks to the auxiliary,dining and administrative staff who continues to attend to my spoilt a$$whenever I visit...
Thank you Shantellllll ,Elvera,Brandy,Jeffroy,Dexter and all the others that I might forget.
Just wanna say a BIG thank you for your continuous support and listening ears.

Reviewed 25 September 2018 via mobile

Solid hotel!! With Very attentive staff Shantal and Jeffroy at the front desk are extremely accommodating while providing excellent customer service. Wi-Fi service is quite good and breakfast is quite diversified offering a range of traditional and Jamaican cuisine. It is my regular spot when in Kingston.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you very much for taking the time to write to Tripadvisor and expressing your views. I am truly pleased to have wonderful people working here at the Pegasus and I will certainly let both Shantal and Jeffroy know of your kind sentiments.
Come visit with us again soon.

Reviewed 14 September 2018 via mobile

The Pegasus is an established business oasis in the sea of Kingston’s business area. This would not be my first choice for tourists, but it is a convenient and clean hotel with good amenities and fast WiFi. They have a small food counter open 24 hours a day, which is great for travelers and the staff could not be nicer.

1  Thank BigD045

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. Yes we are indeed primarily a commercial hotel for business travelers though there are plenty of interesting historical areas where tourists can visit and explore in Kingston, as well as some lovely beaches close by.
I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay and that you found our services met your complete expectations.
Thank you.

Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

This hotel was an excellent stay for the week I stayed in Jamaica on business. Very safe and comfortable. The staff was courteous and always helpful. The room was very clean and spacious, with all the amenities I would need.
The buffet breakfast was always delicious.

Date of stay: August 2018
1  Thank NMinors
Peter H, General Manager at The Jamaica Pegasus Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2018

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on your recent stay. The entire team here is committed to ensuring that all our guests have a memorable stay with us at the Jamaica Pegasus - and I am delighted to learn that the team was able to make your stay so enjoyable.
Thank you again and come back visit with us again soon.