“Nice hotel for a short stay in Kingston”
Review of Hotel Four Seasons

Hotel Four Seasons
Ranked #10 of 25 Hotels in Kingston
Reviewed 13 September 2017

I was here for 2 nights on a business trip. The hotel is situated on a quiet street (Ruthven Rd.) in New Kingston. Lovely restaurant and excellent service. Rooms are good. Bath/shower can be updated. Overall a great bargain. This was my 2nd stay.

Room Tip: Poolside room o n the upper floor have a nice balcony overlooking pool
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
HFSGuestRelations, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Four Seasons, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2017

Thank you for your review. We're happy you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to having you stay with us again.

Reviewed 21 July 2017

This hotel is nice for us travelers who like it quiet, comfortable and cozy. The rooms by the pool are the best with a great view and beautiful sunrises in the morning. Staff is very helpful and polite. Remember when in Jamaica, Do as the Jamaicans do!

Room Tip: Superior room by the pool
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
HFSGuestRelations, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Four Seasons, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2017

Thank you for staying with us. We are delighted you enjoyed your stay and certainly look forward to having you here with us again.

Reviewed 15 July 2017

Good service. Rooms average but adequate. Clean and tidy. Staff generally helpful except at breakfast time when one or two were a bit surly! Food was great except that we were often told the cooked breakfast was not available, only toast or the Jamaican breakfast but then were brought what we asked for. Dinners were huge and wonderful with a good range. The pool was quite small but seldom shared with other people so was quite adequate and refreshing. Would stay here again. Ms Matthews was lovely and helpful

Room Tip: Newer section of hotel is best
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
HFSGuestRelations, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Four Seasons, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2017

Thank you for providing us with feedback. We are happy you enjoyed your stay with us, and we certainly look forward to having you visit again.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

I stayed at this property for four nights and trust me I will not go back to this property
The staff at the Hotel is very unfriendly except for the Taxi Driver at the Hotel. Rooms are average and do not provide any amenities like toothbrush or cotton swabs or ear buds or Hair conditioner or sleepers. I was originally booked for four nights and at the time of checking in I infored them that I may stay for 2 days as Lobby looked very shabby since I was spending whole day outside and on 2nd day I informed front office that I will now be staying for 4 nights as originaly booked and clerk on duty updated my keys and on 4th evening when I came back I could not open the door as my key was blocked so I went to front desk for key replacement and there I was told very rudely that I must pay for entire stay and advance for next night only then they will revalidate the key ..I told them I will pay when I am checking out as the practice is and they had my credit card and booking was through Expedia - no one listened and I had to pay ... Highly unprofessional attitude was shown by front office staff rather insulting ..

Room Tip: No Tip as I will not recommend this property
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
HFSGuestRelations, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Four Seasons, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2017

We are sincerely sorry you had this experience. We are grateful for your review and we are working hard at improving our services.

Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

I was disappointed that continental breakfast consisted of 2 slices of toast and butter/jam, tea OR coffee (see pic).
In order to have anything more, you would have to pay for an upgrade. Thus, to have a full Jamaican breakfast I had to pay US$6.60 each time for each of us.

I must admit that the Jamaican breakfasts was Delicious!!! However, I felt like I should have been told upfront what the FREE continental breakfast entailed.

Generally, it was a nice quiet hotel. Very accessible. Its about 12 minutes walk from Emancipation Park and about 15 mins walk from downtown Kingston.

It's about 8 minutes from Chelsea's Jerk Centre, 15 minutes from Devon's House (ice cream) and about 15 minutes from Bridget's sandals. Do it's a pretty good location.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
HFSGuestRelations, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Four Seasons, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2017

Thank you for providing us with this invaluable information. While we are sorry you encountered difficulties during your stay, we appreciate your patronage and we are working tirelessly to improve our services, and the quality of your next visit.