“Very please t surprise”
other travellers have booked this property
Resturant and bar
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Resturant and bar
Pool restaurants & Bar
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

JoyH366
London
“Very please t surprise”
Reviewed 15 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017

We booked via the internet so was a little apprehensive as to what to expect but we were pleasenlyt surprised. Courtney the property manager met us at reception and took us straight to out villa which was very nice and clean and it had loads of room. Courtney made sure we were shown all the relevant things we needed to know about the rooms and didn't leave until we were happy with everything. Can't fault the place would definitely recommend
Thanks

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Kimoyus
“It was a very wonderful place to stay at”
Reviewed 14 July 2016 for a stay in June 2016

I will require this place for anybody who needs a very wonderful place to stay when visiting Jamaica they give you very good direction and how to get there if you are driving yourself if not they do also have transportation I give this place overall rating 5

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
A TripAdvisor Member
“"Had a wonderful stay at Courtney's Mystic Ridge"”
Reviewed 14 May 2016 for a stay in April 2016
person found this review helpful

Stayed here at Mystic Ridge with my family and sweetheart, and can honestly say we had a wonderful stay. Courtney made sure we were comfortable could call him at anytime and get him if need be, but we did not need to bother him because everything was on point. The place was cleaned, tv, radio and etc. we're all in working condition. This location is convenient to all attractions, (Dunns River Falls, Dolphin Cove, Mystic Mountain) within just 5 mins drive away, which was Kool. Also, you have John Crow Tavern's bar, which can be somewhat pricey but drinks and food is amazing. Let me not forget club Amnesia that's on the same strip just in case you feel like partying, like I did and had a blast..whoop whoop music nice :) Least but not last supermarket which is just a foot away & surrounded by other restaurants and yes a bakery. Really enjoyed my mini vacation I will definitely recommend anyone to stay here. Thanks again Courtney for everything and definitely you will be seeing my face again when visiting Jamaica.

Management Response
15 May 2016
Thank you very much zulieka hope to see you soon. I like it.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
from
US$100
/ Night
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing