“Beautiful/Spacious/Clean House with Sturdy...”
other travellers have booked this property
Bedroom 2 Bedroom 1
Fitness Facility
Lounge/ Recreation Center
Drax Hall Country Club
Gated Community
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
psalm9120...
Brampton, Canada
“Beautiful/Spacious/Clean House with Sturdy Furnishings”
Reviewed 9 January 2018 for a stay in December 2017
people found this review helpful

From beginning to end, it was a pleasure dialoguing with Sherian. The house was exactly as pictured. I stayed here for my birthday and the Christmas holidays with my adult son.

We arrived in the early evening and made arrangement with Sherian's driver to pick us up from the Montego Bay Airport. I was able to pop into a grocery store on the way to the house which helped us to get started on the right foot.

We enjoy the phenominal wi-fi and air condition as we were sometimes stuck inside due to rain or family members coming over to visit us. We even had friends that were staying in Riu with their three teenagers come over to see the house and absolutely loved it.

We enjoyed walks in the gated neighbourhood and met several friendly neighbours.

Trudy was a call away with any concerns or needs that we had which were all rectified immediately (I needed another driver to run errands in Ochie/needed help using the tv remote) etc.

I absolutely loved this house and the experience and cannot wait to visit again. Next time we will spend more time in the gym, swimming pool and playing tennis.

I would like to thank Sherian, Trudy, Mr.Ingram and Dave for welcoming us and helping to make our holiday memorable.

16 Jan 2018
Bev,

It was a pleasure having you and we hope to host your visits to Ocho Rios in the future. Trudy, the housekeeper, commented on how organized and friendly you are making her job very easy. Thank you also for always communicating with me, allowing me to make your vacation plans run smoothly as I helped you to plan.
Shauna S
“As Pictured !!! Home away from Home”
Reviewed 11 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017

I stayed here only for two nights and it was a great location as other family members were close by at the Jewels Resort but i had a child so...I opted for a vacation home. The owner was very pleasant , flexible and accommodating . The housekeeper Trudy was the same . I felt safe at the house , which was a clean nicely kept home with all your basic amenities. It was central to the town center, attractions, beach , resorts, shops , gas station, and the lovely Scotchies Jerk across the street , with easy access to the highway to either kingston or Montego Bay. The property has a club house and pool which i didn't have time for but was nice to know it was available if needed. I had my own transportation but i am sure arranging a taxi service wouldn't be hard either.

24 Oct 2017
It was a pleasure hosting your stay in Ocho Rios Shauna. We would love to have you and your family back at anytime.
jamrockir...
Kaiserslautern, Germany
“A home away from Home an Awesome Stay at the Drax Hall Country Club's Sweet Escape”
Reviewed 16 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

If you're looking for a place to stay during your family getaway or traveling as a single person that's cost effective. This is simply a lovely home to take on as your home away from home. The house is exactly as displayed. You pretty much have everything at your fingertips that won't have you feeling too homesick.
We're a family of 5 and Ms. Sherian property more than suffice fulfilling our travel needs.

The house is located in a guarded and peaceful community. The house is nice and clean with air conditioned bedrooms, microwave, refrigerator, cable television (kids loved the children/cartoon channels) and adequate internet ( I was able to VPN and telework). The Drax Hall Country Club Community property has a gym and pool as displayed. The pool/gym did came in convenient for the kids to utilize when there's a look of rain clouds/overcast and uncertainty for us to commute to the beach. Trudy who manages the property was resplendent in facilitating any support one could ask for, from baby sitting or aid in grocery shopping, recommending Jamaican cuisine take out service etc. while at the residence.
One of our favorite take away from our stay was coming home from a long exhausting day trip to the beach in Negril and walking into to a clean and immaculate house, thanks to Trudy. All that constitutes, fresh bed linings, towels, tablecloth, clean bathroom etc.

Ms. Sherian and Trudy are true consummate of a professionals, thank you for coordinating and anticipating our arrival along with the travel guide to the property from the airport. Tremendous thanks for letting us utilize the washing machine in the house. For those who have children and traveling can agree, having clean clothes is an added plus to any vacation spot.

26 Aug 2017
Julian,

I am very happy you and your family enjoyed your stay. It was a pleasure having your family and we look forward to hosting you all at anytime in the future.
bevcompag...
Fort McMurray, Canada
“This house was exactly what it said on trip advisor, no surprises, it was awesome.”
Reviewed 13 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017
person found this review helpful

Our stay at Drax Hall Country Club was awesome, very close to all the amenities that you have to take in while visiting Jamaica.
The owner Sherian was very helpful and every time I contacted her about something she replied right away.
The house was very clean and Trudy the house keeper was also a great help along with Yellow who picked us up and the airport.
The only complaint I have is not quite enough towels supplied but we learned the day we left that Trudy would have got more for us, so if you decide to rent this villa all you have to do is ask.
We would go back to the same place to stay again, thinking on another trip next March and hopefully bring the family along with us.
Thanks again Sherian, Trudy and Yellow.
Bev and Shawn

14 Mar 2017
Bev and Shawn it was my pleasure having you at my rental. I look forward to having you back and hosting your trip at any time- with the aim to have you all feeling right at home.

Sherian
Adelaida2...
“Great stay!”
Reviewed 7 January 2017 for a stay in December 2016

Loved the two bedroom house that we stayed in and the location. Getting into the town, Ocho Rios, was very easy and close by. Pool was a nice walk away but so worth it to tan by and swim on a rest day. Most of the excursion we went on were close by as well. If I either visit Jamaica again, this would be the place that I would stay at. Thank you Sherian for a great place to stay. Only complaint would be the pillows were too firm but that was easily fixed by using the pillows from the couch lol

9 Jan 2017
Adelaida, I am very happy you enjoyed your stay and I look forward to hosting you and your friends on your next visit to Jamaica.Thank you for your feedback on what needs improvement. I will be sure to make the change.- Sherian
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Month
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing