Free cancellation until 26/07
US$94
US$56
Hibiscus Lodge Hotel(Ocho Rios)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$121
US$81
US$73
Casa De Shalom(Ocho Rios)(Great Value!)
US$66
Kaz Kreol Beach Lodge(Ocho Rios)(Great Value!)
US$96
US$69
Chrisanns Beach Resort(Ocho Rios)(Great Value!)
US$92
US$70
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$80/night.

US$101
US$92
Cancelon
  • Pool
Jamaica Inn(Ocho Rios)
US$380
US$244
The Blue House Boutique Bed & Breakfast(Ocho Rios)(Great Value!)
US$209
Official Site
Csompo Bed and Breakfast(Ocho Rios)(Great Value!)
All reviewswag watereight riversoutdoor livingcooking class was greatjitney ridevilla staymeals preparedcomfortable bedsjerk chickenperfect locationamazing weekeach eveningreggae beachjamaican foodnew friendsfrankfortmadge
Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

Stayed at Frankfort for a week with two young children (5 and 7) and a few adult friends.
From landing to take off everything went smoothly and surpassed our expectations.

The location is great, very quiet and a stone throw away from one of the best and most special beaches I’ve been to in the Caribbean.

Very family friendly beach and house. Old charm with modern amenities.

There was plenty of staff to take care of us and keep everything pristine, while remaining very discreet.

I definitely recommend to people looking for a unique experience in Jamaica and the Caribbean. Will try to go back.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 April 2018

I recently rented both Eight Rivers and Somewhere for my husbands 40th birthday party. We stayed at Eight Rivers as it was the larger and nicer villa of the 2. It was fantastic. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The villa is a well maintained historical house with a lovely pool area, expansive lawn and breathtaking ocean view. it was perfect.

There were a couple areas for improvement....for example I would personally love if they had fans in the bedrooms so I could sleep with my windows and doors open and listen to the ocean. There was no grandiose master bedroom suite with a soaking tub...all 4 bathrooms basically just had showers. There is also no hot tub on the premise. Overall though the positive aspects of this villa definitely outweighed the negative ones.

I could not end this review without mentioning the service and the staff. I definitely think this was what made our stay so great. The staff is friendly, professional, helpful and skilled at what they do. The worked diligently to make sure all our needs were met. Hats off to prospect for finding and training such an excellent team!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Prospect_Villas, Manager at Prospect Plantation, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2018

Hello Alisha.

It was a pleasure hosting you and your family. We thank you for the feedback and will be sure to share it with our team. We appreciate your suggestions and will keep these in mind as we move to improve the look and feel of our product.

See you next year, same place, same time!

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

My trip to this villa has given me numerous feelings and emotions. The many breathtaking views to to the neatly kept grounds made me feel as if I was in paradise"and hey maybe I was". But the thing that had pushed me over the top and kept me enjoying the villa were the people I met there. I dont see them as the HELP"oh no" these people were my friends who happened to help us with our daily tasks.Miss Lorna: words cannot decribe the level of love, respect and mannerism of this fine womans characteristics. She has given me the love and care of a mother, and truly i feel that whoever has come to this villa would never have left without being touched by her. Mr Ramond Heinz (A.K.A: Chef) true master in the kitchen has lit my taste buds a flame for it would seem as if any food item touched by his hand would come out to a meal worthy enough for a god. Mr Oshane has never left me without a grin on my face his tireless efforts to ensure that we are doing great. My friends here seemed to be trained by professional, because I have never gone to any such establishment with such an execellent customer service. The villa was always neatly kept thanks to Ms. Lorna and Mr. Oshane. My many thanks go out to them and also from the Thomas, Leung, Hunter, Lambie and the Greir family we are all thankful and appreciative. I am so happy to have left with new friends. There is so much more i could tell because honestly they did an absolutely great job. I must tell you all thanks.☺

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank jtmix c
Prospect_Villas, Manager at Prospect Plantation, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2018

Good day to you our Valued Guest,

We sincerely appreciate the feedback you have shared on your overall experience at our Eight Rivers Villa. We pride our villas on outstanding customer service and we are thrilled to see you share this with the world. It was indeed a pleasure hosting you and your family and look forward to hosting you in the near future.

All the best and a warm thank again from the management and staff.

Reviewed 3 March 2018

I'm not a big "review giver, but, wow... this was the best stay I've had anywhere, ever- and I've traveled extensively. Look, this was our wedding, so that explains part of it. I knew the house (Eight Rivers) and grounds would be beautiful (and they absolutely are), but I wasn't prepared for the level of service that we received. Miss Lorna, Ramon, Humphrey, and the other support staff were exemplary. They weren't just thoughtful and attentive, they anticipated and were genuine. From small touches (fresh daily decor) to grand gestures (seeing us to the airport and helping us to rent a car), I've never felt so taken care of.
They took a very special time and brought it up to a whole other level. I am forever grateful and appreciative of them for their service and for the opportunity to connect with them. What a unique and extraordinary place- to be in that setting with those kinds of individuals care-taking!
We'll be back for years to come as long as the staff is there... very grateful. Thank you!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple

Good day to you our Valued Guest,

Congratulations once again!

It was indeed our pleasure hosting you and your Guests at the Eight Rivers Villa. We are thrilled to receive your feedback and would like to thank you sincerely for making it Eight Rivers. Our team members take pride in their area of focus and it is always a great reward to receive our guest comments.

We wish you all the best and look forward to planning you 1 year Anniversary vacation.

Reviewed 31 January 2018

Prospect Plantation is a great choice for experiencing Ocho Rios. We stayed at the Wag Water Villa and couldn't have been happier with our stay. The staff were fantastic. The peaceful veranda is perfect for enjoying breakfasts and Jamaican coffee, or quiet afternoons lounging and reading a book. Note that while the property is right on the water there is no direct access to swimming; it's best to drive/taxi 5 minutes or walk ~25 minutes down the street to Reggae beach. Having the option for meals prepared by staff at the Villa is the perfect way to enjoy quality time with friends without having to worry about shopping, preparing meals, and cleaning the dishes. I would recommend Prospect Plantation to anyone and look forward to coming back!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends

Good day to you our Valued Guest.

On behalf of the management and staff it was indeed our pleasure hosting you at the Wag Water Villa. We are thrilled to receive your review and will ensure the information is shared with our team.

We look forward to hosting you again in the near future.

All the best!