US$292
US$270
Hibiscus Lodge Hotel(Ocho Rios)(Great Value!)
US$125
US$112
Chrisanns Beach Resort(Ocho Rios)(Great Value!)
US$88
US$78
Jamaica Inn(Ocho Rios)
US$385
US$339
The Blue House Boutique Bed & Breakfast(Ocho Rios)(Great Value!)
US$159
Official Site
Reggae Hostel Ocho Rios(Ocho Rios)(Great Value!)
US$53
US$43
Hotels.com
  • Bar/Lounge
The Lion House Jamaica(Ocho Rios)(Great Value!)
US$50
Kaz Kreol Beach Lodge(Ocho Rios)(Great Value!)
US$70
US$65
Moon Palace Jamaica(Ocho Rios)
US$603
Bookit.com
TripAdvisor
All reviewsapartment was cleandunns rivercondohousekeeperjamaicamillicentshipspans
Reviewed 12 February 2018

This 2-bedroom apartment was clean, well-taken care of and stocked with linens and basics in the kitchen for a fabulous stay. The building is older; however, our apartment had been renovated and was great. We met Kenita, the owner, and she was so very helpful and informative throughout. Millicent, our housekeeper, did a good job and was very helpful. Many Canadians in the complex- 4 different buildings. Pool was good, and although construction occurring so we couldn't go out the back to the beach, it was a short walk to the beach. Everything close by- restaurants, markets, shopping, and close to the cruise ships docking. Jerry, our driver, was excellent, to and from airport and to Dunns River Falls, and gave us lots of information whenever we saw him. We also used John, who operated a taxi and is at the complex to go to restaurants and grocery shopping. Secured premises and guards friendly. A great stay!!

Room Tip: 12a, Tower 4?
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 January 2018

This was my first time staying in a Condo in Jamaica instead of at a Resort. I tried something new so I could et a feel for the people of Jamaica. I was on the top floor (11) considered the Penthouse which was very clean and decorative. I had a fantastic view! I could see the ships that were docked. These condos are in the city. I was very close to the market place where I could purchase food. Some people live in the condos others rent their's out. The majority of the residence were friendly. There are several buildings which all appeared very nice. I'd recommend them, make sure you ask for pictures prior to making the reservation as I did. I had a great stay.

Stayed: January 2018
1  Thank Gail A
Reviewed 11 January 2018 via mobile

Loved the place. There are many restaurants near by. Everything is at a walking distance, the market, a commerce area, duty free stores. A perfect place to stay.
Studio is all you need for your stay, plus the view is great.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 July 2017

We visited Turtle Towers in May 2017. We stayed in a privately owned unit.
The buildings are old and need some updating/renovating.
The elevator ride up to the top floor that we stayed on was nerve racking, tiny, and we questioned how functional the elevator was. The building and elevator seemed more run down than inner city public housing buildings.
The apartment itself was clean, but very dated, the washroom had a musty/moldy smell.
Thankfully we brought our own towels and sheets as the provided ones, I wouldn't use..
On the positive, the location is central and it is a safe atmosphere near a beautiful beach!
For the money, you can find a much nicer place to stay in Ocho Rios.
I believe our unit was 211C

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank SamaraJacqueline
Reviewed 10 April 2017

Apartment was clean and tidy when we arrived, and everything was available for us to use in the kitchen and they were very nice pots, pans, dishes etc The grounds are beautiful and there is swimming pool available but didn't use as beach is so close by.
Stayed for a week during which time no one came to clean the apartment even though service was available. Repairs needed on many things such as hit water tap in master suite, closet doors unable to be closed in two of the rooms. TV in master bedroom did not work, removed for repair and did not return for all the time we were there and one of the other tvs broke down on the third night. Location good as near to everything and view from balcony and living room spectacular at night. Met two great people who work there: Peter and Janet who found us a place to stay for the night when we could not access our apartment. If repairs are done, I would recommend it .

Room Tip: View from penthouse is beautiful, but it needs an upgrade. The beach is very close. loud music late into night some days.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family