See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 May 2017

This was one of the worst hotels I have ever stayed in. I stayed here not through choice, but because our original hotel had being double booked in error unfortunately.
Firstly, on arrival, the female receptionist staff were incredibly rude and ignorant to myself and to my friends, and it seemed a huge hassle for them to do their jobs and check us in. They started arguing with a friend of mine who they did not allocate a room to, despite us reserving a set number, claiming they were 'full, so tough'.
Our room had no electricity working on arrival, and our en-suite bathroom was locked from the inside. Upon asking the female reception staff for help, I was greeted with complete disrespect, eye-rolling, and tutting. Our shower broke on our second (and last) day here, and our toilet did not flush (this happened in 2 other rooms too). Our pillows and bed linen had brown stains all over them. Our curtains didn't meet in the middle, so our room could be looked in on from the public corridor. The headboard of the bed had broken off and was not attached to the actual bed.
The rooms could do with a total make-over all around!!
The pool was completely empty on arrival at the hotel - despite this being spring break and the hotel being 'full capacity'.
Both mine and my friends rooms (there were 14 of us) could hear music and base at a ridiculous volume until 2-3am both days.
The breakfast only offered one option, which wasn't great, but the waiter was a friendly and polite man (the only member of staff who was actually smiling and helpful).
Luckily Jamaica is a fantastic country and we had a great time in Ocho Rios despite this horrid hotel!

Room Tip: All rooms had unique problems as far as we were concerned!
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Liz824131
Reviewed 17 April 2017 via mobile

The staff was courteous and friendly but the hotel needs some sprucing up. The corners of the pool have dried bird droppings and some paint splashes and nobody has tried to even clean it up. I would also suggest they get the lounge chairs or tables with the shade. The rooms had rust on the tiles and in the bathroom. The shower head needed to be replaced because only a trickle of water came out of it even though there was a high water pressure and it made showering uncomfortable. It also needed additional parking because by 9pm the parking lot was full.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Nardia L
Reviewed 7 March 2017

The best thing about the hotel is the location and the employees were nice. Otherwise it really could use a remodel. It isn't being kept up. The pool is broken. Looks like it has been for a while. My room was okay. They advertise free wifi in the rooms and it worked off and on in my room but I heard other guests complaining about no wifi at all. The water pressure is very low and sometimes it would completely shut off. Watch out for the overhead structure beams in the parking lot. Head knockers.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Thomas V
Reviewed 29 December 2016 via mobile

Our rooms were facing a pub and the noise was horrible, we couldn't sleep until 1:30 am. The toilet was broken. Breakfast was OK. The location is good. To sum up, too expensive for the service they offer. I wouldn't recommend it.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Isabel R
Reviewed 13 August 2016 via mobile

The hotel is disgusting and the staff have bad attitudes the stairs from the front desk to my room were filthy in need of a good mopping with bleach , my pillows had yellow stains on I asked for new ones and they brought me new pillow cases the only good thing about this hotel are the housekeepers very nice and polite and the air conditioning units I think they spent all their money on the a/c and have none left to clean this dirty hotel i am still here I have to stay the night I will be sleeping on my own towels I am dreading breakfast in the morning

Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo