Couples Sans Souci
Hibiscus Lodge Hotel(Ocho Rios)(Great Value!)
US$115
US$75
US$68
Kaz Kreol Beach Lodge(Ocho Rios)(Great Value!)
US$102
Reggae Hostel Ocho Rios(Ocho Rios)(Great Value!)
US$50
US$41
  • Bar/Lounge
US$160
Official Site
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$177/night.

Chrisanns Beach Resort(Ocho Rios)(Great Value!)
US$88
The Lion House Jamaica(Ocho Rios)(Great Value!)
US$50
US$270
Jamaica Inn(Ocho Rios)
US$376
US$339
Moon Palace Jamaica(Ocho Rios)
US$553
US$404
Bookit.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$448/night.

4,200 results
All reviewsmineral poolballoon barmain beachbella vistasunset beachsan souciau natural beachb blockbeachfront suitestarlight galacasanova restaurantroom servicefriday night galamineral grottomartini barnooks and cranniesin room dining
Reviewed 23 September 2011

Our stay at Couples San Souci was the best that we ever had. The staff was excellent as well as all of the accommodations. We stayed at the resort for the entire week other than leaving once for the falls. There was so much to do if we chose to or just relax if we felt like it. My son and his wife were married there and they had a wonderful private ceremony. The food was excellent at all of the dining areas as well as the parties that were on the beach. This was the first vacation that we had ever taken where we were not ready to leave. We're looking forward to going back in the near future. The grounds were gorgeous!!! .

2  Thank phcokeman
Reviewed 19 September 2011

This was our second visit to Jamaica this year. Couples Tower Isle in April was great but Sans Souci in September was even better. The staff are fantastic, not one bad thing to say about them. The resort grounds are what made Sans Souci so special, such a beautiful setting for a romantic get away. The food was excellent in all the restaurants even the beach grill. The rooms are a little dated compared to Tower Isle but very clean. We stayed in a beach front which was great because it was close to everything. We enjoyed all the onsite activities so much we never left the resort. It was so good we already booked to go back in January 2012.

8  Thank dbhavh
Reviewed 14 September 2011

Overall my stay was good however the excursion to the falls is mismanged and the instructions you receive on money and the bus are totally inaccurate.

• Stayed: August 2011
5  Thank Cagneyk
Reviewed 14 September 2011

Just returned today , only went for a week unfortunately.Upon arrival we were immediately upgraded to a suite with a jacuzzi in A block (azahlia) room very big with a jacuzzi but location poor by a road in the complex. Within 24 hours we were in an ocean view suite , room d19 in dahlia block . The room was more modern with an amazing view. For me the staff were so friendly and nothing ever a problem. I thought the food was of a high standard a combination of some buffet style and also a daily menu with a high standard in my opinion of cuisine . We eat mainly in the pallazina , only thing not overly impressed with were 3 cats that were constantly around this restaurant. Don't bother with Casanova restaurant unless on lobster night as appeared very quiet throughout rest of stay, they also charge for wine and drinks in this restaurant . The entertainment was good in terms of live music but couldn't comment on other types of entertainment as didn't partake.The resort has a big gym with modern equipment with free weights, cardio machines and also above it a covered area with numerous punch bags erected. They have free yoga and various other fitness classes. The watersports are free with exception of scuba diving, but the rest invluding lessons in sailing, water skiing , windsurfing snorkelling are free they also have hydro bikes kayaking and glass bottom biat trips again all freeand Numerous pools, I enjoyed the mineral pool, the main pool was quite small and had a swim up bar.Also two tennis courts which again had free lessons. Unlimited golf, didn't see this unfortunately due to hand injury sustained before travelling. You get a free photo shoot around the complex with a view to you purchasing pics.I spent alot of time on the beach which although not the biggest was again like the rest of the grounds superbly maintained. I used the beach bar/ restaurant which I think was called bella plaza. Staff again so friendly always courteous and nothing ever a problem. Meldon the trainee was exceptional. The hotel is frequented by Americans who were all very friendly I was in the minority as a Brit. For me this was a four star in terms of the quality of the rooms which need updating, but the staff in my opinion made it 5 star. If being ultra fussy their was no bureau de change their but the resort is cash free any purchases go on a credit card you register on arrival.The journey from montego bay airport is about 2 hours. The resort states it's a tip free zone but the staff take tips and deservedly so in my opinion. If the management read this, pay them more money as they really do make the difference. Summing it up my partner has stayed in sandals numerous times and said this was so much more personal and we would both come back again. Weather great , staff exceptional , if you don't feel chilled and romantic here you never will.

• Stayed: September 2011
10  Thank avondale55
Reviewed 13 September 2011

I just got back from one of the most amazing vacation's I have ever had. My fiance and I stayed 7 days at Couples San Souci as well as got married courtesy of the complementary wedding that Couples offers to those staying 6 days or more.

Room: We stayed in the Beachfront Suite because we wanted the Jacuzzi tub and that is the only block of rooms that have them. While our balcony was smaller than that of other rooms it was more than sufficient for the two of us and we had an amazing view of the ocean, beach, and main pool....room A27. The mini bar was filled daily and we just had to check off the list what we wanted and it was there the next day. Great and comfortable accommodations.

Food: The food was great from breakfast at the Pallazina to dinner on the beach at Bella Vista it was all amazing. Room service tended to be a bit cold when it arrived and a couple times we were shorted an item but there was no problem rectifying the issue. One thing I did notice was that the Pallazina requires a more dressy attire yet there were many people there wearing sandals and t-shirts so if you don't feel like dressing up don't bother they don't really enforce the dress code.

Grounds: The entire grounds are amazing. They are well manicured and tons of area to explore. We spend a couple hours every day exploring the grounds and finding romantic new nooks to hang out in. There are definitely a lot of stairs on the grounds but nothing that would be a hindrance to a normal healthy person...if one is disabled or has trouble getting around they might have a hard time exploring.

Bars: The main pool bar was great and we spent a lot of time there. They were very accommodating and personable..the only downfall would be they close at 5pm. The beach bar was always hopping at night and I highly recommend that you try the Rum Cream it is amazing....also the Nutty Irishman drink was delicious!!

Wedding: We met with our wedding coordinator and she was very helpful in arranging everything for our big day. The day went off without a hitch and was very stress free....I would not change a thing. The ceremony lasted about 10 minutes and then we had a cake reception and champagne toast. We chose the gazebo and it was very private and romantic!!

8  Thank CrisMM