“Good..not great!”

Ranked #22 of 117 Restaurants in Ocho Rios
Good for: Business meetings, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 26 October 2014

The staff were lovely, service ok, wasn't the quickest and I expected more as we were the only table of 3 in the whole restaurant.

Food was ok wasn't blown away, after I read the reviews I was expecting great things but it was just ok..

It's now changed names to Aqua something, may be worth asking for Mystic Ridge, restaurant is based in the same place

1  Thank GardenHouse01

Reviewed 1 September 2014

great food and very clean and tidy, had so much food could of stayed here all day trying diff stuff,

Reviewed 2 April 2014

This restaurant is located at the Mystic Ridge condos. We enjoyed very good full breakfasts and excellent low priced dinner’s. The wine is also comparable in price to the local grocery store. Service is excellent. They also have a beautiful bar and lounge seating area which overlooks the pool. Would go there even if not staying at the condos.

1  Thank tinamf79
Reviewed 16 February 2014

My husband took me to a Valentine’s Day dinner at June Plum after a failed attempt to go to my first choice; Toscanini. My expectations weren’t high, but I have to say I left feeling really satisfied with the experience.

THE GOOD:
-Service was outstanding. For most of the time there was only one server for all of the tables and he still didn’t miss a beat. At one point I think he was literally running. Everyone was very nice, prompt and super professional.
-The food was great. There wasn’t one thing that wasn’t at least decent. My favorite was the Jerk crusted steak served with dasheen and vegetables with a coconut sauce. This was my first time trying dasheen and it was amazing the way they prepared it. The food is also plated very well.
-The price was reasonable in terms of value. I would say it’s on par with American restaurant price.
-The seating is comfortable. The tables aren’t too close together. The chairs are nice wicker seats and the table setting was simple and clean.
-The atmosphere is very nice. We arrived at night and there is a great view of the city. Our table overlooked the pool.

THE NOT SO GOOD:
-I’m hard pressed to find anything bad, but I only give 5 star ratings for perfection. Please chalk the following up to me being a snob: All of the food was very good, but only a few of the dishes were standouts.

Reviewed 23 December 2013 via mobile

Fresh, delicious lobster at a reasonable price. Very nice ambiance, server was very attentive and accommodating.