“Great food very expensive”

June Plum Restaurant and Bar
Ranked #22 of 117 Restaurants in Ocho Rios
Good for: Groups, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 7 November 2014

A great choice for a elegant settings and service with some drinks I have never tried before definitely worth a look

2  Thank Carol E

Reviewed 29 October 2014

Had excellent breakfast at this restaurant. The food was buffet style and I got a chance to eat authentic Jamaican. My paternal grandmother is Jamaican and I remember some of the breakfast dishes that she used to prepare for us. The breakfast that I ate here took me back to me childhood. Sorry, I did not eat any dinners here, but if the breakfasts were this good, I can almost state matter of factly that the dinners would be excellent also.

Reviewed 26 October 2014

The staff were lovely, service ok, wasn't the quickest and I expected more as we were the only table of 3 in the whole restaurant.

Food was ok wasn't blown away, after I read the reviews I was expecting great things but it was just ok..

It's now changed names to Aqua something, may be worth asking for Mystic Ridge, restaurant is based in the same place

1  Thank GardenHouse01
Reviewed 1 September 2014

great food and very clean and tidy, had so much food could of stayed here all day trying diff stuff,

Reviewed 2 April 2014

This restaurant is located at the Mystic Ridge condos. We enjoyed very good full breakfasts and excellent low priced dinner’s. The wine is also comparable in price to the local grocery store. Service is excellent. They also have a beautiful bar and lounge seating area which overlooks the pool. Would go there even if not staying at the condos.

1  Thank tinamf79