“Excellent Food”

Ranked #22 of 118 Restaurants in Ocho Rios
Good for: Business meetings, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 19 September 2015

The food and service was great had to wait a long time for the food to come as they was an inspection taking place. that I felt came at the wrong time (Lunch Time). However their wine list was excellent and cocktail drinks came in as a dream. Once the food arrived it was out of the this world and worth the long wait.

1  Thank 184jackson

Reviewed 27 February 2015

The restaurant is no longer called June plum it's actually called Aqua Vue.
Sonia and the other ladies where great they did there best to accomodate me fresh fruit and juice I dont eat scrambled eggs so it was not a problem for them to put in a request for veggie egg omelet for me

Reviewed 7 November 2014

A great choice for a elegant settings and service with some drinks I have never tried before definitely worth a look

2  Thank Carol E
Reviewed 29 October 2014

Had excellent breakfast at this restaurant. The food was buffet style and I got a chance to eat authentic Jamaican. My paternal grandmother is Jamaican and I remember some of the breakfast dishes that she used to prepare for us. The breakfast that I ate here took me back to me childhood. Sorry, I did not eat any dinners here, but if the breakfasts were this good, I can almost state matter of factly that the dinners would be excellent also.

Reviewed 26 October 2014

The staff were lovely, service ok, wasn't the quickest and I expected more as we were the only table of 3 in the whole restaurant.

Food was ok wasn't blown away, after I read the reviews I was expecting great things but it was just ok..

It's now changed names to Aqua something, may be worth asking for Mystic Ridge, restaurant is based in the same place

1  Thank GardenHouse01