US$292
US$270
Hibiscus Lodge Hotel(Ocho Rios)(Great Value!)
US$125
US$112
US$75
US$60
Chrisanns Beach Resort(Ocho Rios)(Great Value!)
US$88
US$78
Jamaica Inn(Ocho Rios)
US$385
US$339
US$159
Official Site
The Lion House Jamaica(Ocho Rios)(Great Value!)
US$50
Kaz Kreol Beach Lodge(Ocho Rios)(Great Value!)
US$70
US$65
Hotels.com
Reggae Hostel Ocho Rios(Ocho Rios)(Great Value!)
US$53
US$43
  • Bar/Lounge
Moon Palace Jamaica(Ocho Rios)
US$603
All reviewsliving roomisland villageocho riocondopropertyvacationprivacy
Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

I stayed here for 2 days 1 night, it's a luxury condominium nestled in the hills overlooking Ocho Rio. The view is beautiful (look at my pics). The apartment has everything, 2 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, living room, kitchen flat screen TV in all rooms with multiple stations. There's also a pool.

The condominium is about 1 minute from the Knutsford Express bus terminal. I will recommend this to anyone as it is located very close to the major tourist sites and it's a comfortable place.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

Very nice place, wasn't a all inclusive property however you have the option to cook your own food or pay one of the helps to do so for you.

This property has 5 swimming pools and a lovely view of the ocean

It's a minute away from Island Village Plaza and less than 3 minutes away drive from Mistique Mountains, Dolphin Cove and Dunns River Falls

The only con I see is this property has a very steep drive in all the way up

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jeffthron
Reviewed 21 May 2017 via mobile

We had a few friends and family members stay here for one night (apartment d19) as we were in town for a wedding. The final cost was more than original quoted and the lady was upset she had to clean up and that furniture was moved inches from its original position. Upset the refrigerator was left ajar accidentally. Our guest actually cleaned up and there was no damage to the property.

For the life of me I can't understand why she was upset she had to clean when that is necessary when someone checks out. After seeing the space myself I would have canceled the room. It was not up to par and the lady was arguing with my husband. Never again!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 January 2017

I stayed at Columbus Heights from 12/21/2016 thru 12/27/2016 I travel 2 to 3 times a year to visit my husband who live about 1hour from Ocho Rios. I pick Ocho Rios the past 4 years I love Negril as well but the unity and the people of Ocho Rios is more down to earth due to the people and the culture which I love the best. I want to explain Columbus Heights is like a small community with different condos penthouses and villas and apartments in different areas and sections of the property. you have different phases I saw phase 1 thru 4 on this trip. This is how you tell in which area you will be. I felt very safe the security at the gate are on point with security this is what I like. Columbus Heights is in the Best location you can walk to anyplace you need to be and within minutes taxi are always available you can always catch a taxi leaving the complex or when you get down the hill its never a problem. I want to be honest about the Exterior Make up of the complex It is in need of Maintenance work on the outside of the buildings it is not very welcoming this needs to be really brought to the attention of whoever owns this property! Presentation sometimes is everything. On the upside when I say never Judge I mean just that I stayed in one of the condos with my Brother 2 bedroom 2 bathroom condo. at first look we were displeased with the outside of the building and walking from the parking lot we had a look of not knowing what to expect from the outside corridor once we got into the condo we were pleased. Also the pools that they are showing on several different travel websites do not mean this is the scenery you will receive so be specific when asking where are the pools exactly located. The condo I stayed at owner Val Lyons who happen to be a wonderful person easy to contact also respond in a speedy way he will answer any questions and concerns. The house lady Suzie kept the condo very clean and she to is available when needed. If you need a cook buy the groceries and work out something with Suzie. This is very important to me as a travel clean places to stay I already do not like staying outside of my own home so when I travel I need to be as comfortable as I can be. I've worked in the hotel industry for 20 years so I've seen everything! when I select overall rating I'm not including the condo I stayed in I'm rating the Columbus heights property itself. I want to rate the owner a higher rate then the actual property because I know it is not the owners fault the exterior of the complex. When I rate this property I have to rate it on an individual basis because each unit is owned by different owners. I can only rate on a level in which I dealt with the owner and his property within Columbus Heights hope this helps
Safe Travels to All!

Room Tip: I stayed in condo 24E 2 bedroom 2 bathroom 1 bathroom is in the master bedroom
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank KayCharlotte_NC
Reviewed 21 September 2016

Visited the resort in December 2015, and it was amazing the view was beautiful due to location of the resort. The weather was never below 25°C and there was defiantly highs of 32°C. The pool and gym facilities were perfect, and the location of the resort is literally 5 minutes away from the local beach and amenities. There are local excursions near and there is always an event at Margarita Vill.

Ideal for any tourist, as this area really does keep the authentic Jamaican feel and allow the calm scenery any tourist would want.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple