We have just spent 8 wonderful days at Sandals Royal Plantation and it was really hard to leave on our final morning. This was the smallest Sandals resort we have stayed in and it quickly became our favorite. Even though the west and east beach look small, the wide panoramic view you get from each is amazing.
Our suite also had a wonderful view. The suite itself was really nice and a pleasure to stay in.
The staff were incredibly friendly and helpful and always, always ready to go the extra mile for. I would love to name them all.
You can eat breakfast, lunch and dinner in the Terrace Restaurant and the food was always way above good. The two restaurant supervisors/managers - Michael and Clayton were so involved with their team and the customers that every interaction was special. I would like to mention our omelet station chef Kassandra for her cheery early morning conversations and her excellent omelets. Adlin served our food with an enormous smile every time and she worked so hard to make sure we were looked after. But so did Landon and Rhyan. Karina in the Wobbly Peacock pub also deserves special mention for looking after us, and being flexible enough to make the menu meet our needs when we needed a variation on the starter.
Royal Plantation is all butler service and Chadworth and Audell made things happen when we asked.
We could go on - but there really is no need. Sandals Royal Plantation had everything we want in a resort and the best compliment we can give is to confirm we will be repeat guests next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- •All suite resort and all are serviced by butlers trained by the Guild of Professional English Butlers•2 private beaches with beach butler service•The Caribbean’s only Champagne and Caviar Bar•Exquisite International, Mediterranean, Caribbean and French cuisine•24 hour in suite dining•Complimentary transfers from this resort to all Sandals Resorts•Voted Sandals Resorts “World Leading All-Inclusive Company” 16 years in a row•Voted Sandals Resorts “Caribbean’s Leading Hotel Brand” 18 years in a row•Five Star Diamond Award - American Academy of Hospitality Sciences ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Sandals Royal Plantation reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandals Royal Plantation Hotel Ocho Rios
- Royal Plantation Ocho Rios
- Royal Plantation Jamaica