I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this resort.
It truly is like our home in Jamaica.
If you want to feel relaxed, pampered and spoiled book a holiday here.
This really is one very special place to be - this was our 7th stay here, yes, many of the staff have changed but lots of old friends still remain - Biggs, Coombs, Cleon, Daniello, Sean, Gladstone, Natalia, Jermaine, Junior to name but a few. New friends include Dacia, Karena, Adrian and Ashpole.
Arnold, the GM and Frank, the hotel manager, go out of their way to make you feel valued and special - Arnold, our Returner's dinner was one of the best we have attended in 29 Sandals stays, thank you for hosting our table, and just WOW to our Diamond lunch with you and Dacia - thank you very much.
We look forward to returning to Royal Plantation next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- •All suite resort and all are serviced by butlers trained by the Guild of Professional English Butlers•2 private beaches with beach butler service•The Caribbean’s only Champagne and Caviar Bar•Exquisite International, Mediterranean, Caribbean and French cuisine•24 hour in suite dining•Complimentary transfers from this resort to all Sandals Resorts•Voted Sandals Resorts “World Leading All-Inclusive Company” 16 years in a row•Voted Sandals Resorts “Caribbean’s Leading Hotel Brand” 18 years in a row•Five Star Diamond Award - American Academy of Hospitality Sciences ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Sandals Royal Plantation reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandals Royal Plantation Hotel Ocho Rios
- Royal Plantation Ocho Rios
- Royal Plantation Jamaica