We stayed at Sandals Royal Plantation during September 2017 to celebrate our 30th Wedding Anniversary – this place is amazing!
The beaches were beautiful, private, relaxing and always clean. The restaurants are superb and the food delicious. This resort is a place to chill, but for a livelier day / evening you have easy access to the Sandals Ochi resort next door.
The staff are very best thing about this resort. Every single staff member is friendly, courteous and available to make your stay as enjoyable as it can be - they all go the extra mile. Special thanks to Steve Allen who always made us feel very welcome, making breakfast and each visit to the Royal Grill for lunch extra special and something we looked forward to each day. Special thanks also to the beach butlers Cleon and Daniello who were always attentive, kept the drinks coming and spent as much time as we wanted chatting throughout the day.
We also made a very special friend, Kelly the cat.
We will be going back, very soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- •All suite resort and all are serviced by butlers trained by the Guild of Professional English Butlers•2 private beaches with beach butler service•The Caribbean’s only Champagne and Caviar Bar•Exquisite International, Mediterranean, Caribbean and French cuisine•24 hour in suite dining•Complimentary transfers from this resort to all Sandals Resorts•Voted Sandals Resorts “World Leading All-Inclusive Company” 16 years in a row•Voted Sandals Resorts “Caribbean’s Leading Hotel Brand” 18 years in a row•Five Star Diamond Award - American Academy of Hospitality Sciences ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Sandals Royal Plantation reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandals Royal Plantation Hotel Ocho Rios
- Royal Plantation Ocho Rios
- Royal Plantation Jamaica