Rooms Ocho Rios
Hibiscus Lodge Hotel(Ocho Rios)(Great Value!)
US$115
US$75
US$68
Reggae Hostel Ocho Rios(Ocho Rios)(Great Value!)
US$50
US$41
  • Bar/Lounge
US$161
Official Site
Chrisanns Beach Resort(Ocho Rios)(Great Value!)
US$88
The Lion House Jamaica(Ocho Rios)(Great Value!)
US$50
Kaz Kreol Beach Lodge(Ocho Rios)(Great Value!)
US$102
US$87
Priceline
US$270
Jamaica Inn(Ocho Rios)
US$404
US$339
Moon Palace Jamaica(Ocho Rios)
US$553
US$404
Bookit.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$458/night.

All reviewsisland grillcruise shipisland villagecraft marketreal jamaicapattiesred stripedunns riverall inclusive resortjerk chickenblue holelobstermargaritavilleochotipvendorsfalls
Reviewed 9 April 2018 via mobile

Stayed for the first time for a couple of nights. Pleasant and quiet hotel located on the beach. Friendly and pleasant staff. Nice outdoor pool. Decor needs to be updated. No lift facility. Shops, restaurants and banks within walking distance.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 March 2018

Older hotel with no elevator but clean and worth the visit. Right on the beach with good views. Staff went out of their way to accommodate us and walking distance or short drive from a number of activities.

Room Tip: There are no elevators. Those with mobility issues need to request a ground floor room.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 March 2018

The hotel is basic and this is what we expected for the price we paid .The staff is super pleasant ,the rooms were kept very clean.The beach was nice ,the cruise ship was nice to look at ,and it was nice to see the local people enjoy their beach . It is their beach .We were free to explore around Ocho Rios and go to the nice restaurants like MoonGoose,Marguaritaville ,John Crow Tavern ,Mrs Ti .GGoing to Dunn,s River was a nice experience,and luminous lights .The down side was I couldn,t explore like I wanted too because of a few locals harrassing the tourists it became annoying .To the tourist department please do something it kills the tourist industry unless you choose an all inclusive and don,t go out of the resort .For me when I travel I like to explore and know about the culture and I was restreint in beautiful Jamica

Room Tip: away from the pool
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

Due to an error with my tour operator I was sent here instead of Rooms Negril. When we arrived it was late afternoon, we were allocated a room and where very disappointed as the room was of a poor standard,tbe locks on the patio doors were broken, and difficult to open, no chairs to sit down on and had to ask. The lamps didn’t work by the bed, there was no wardrobe for clothes, other than a small cupboard in the bathroom that was disgusting,4 coat hangers and had to ask.No coffee machine which was disappointing as the restaurant shut earlier so nowhere for coffee. Called reception as there was no safe in my room only to be told there wasn’t one allocated to that room, I spoke to reception and was told that there was no safes available so I could not have one. This was awaful because I now had to carry passports credit cards jewellery and money around with me which was nerve racking. Due to the restaurant not serving after 20:30 we had to walk to get something to eat, this was 10 minute walk in the dark to get to the main road, as I was carry all my valuables I felt very unsafe as I was approached by a lot of men asking for cigarettes and trying to sell me drugs, and ended up in Burger King as it was the closest to the resort which was open.In the morning we asked about a safe and was told no safe is available,so tried to relax but could not because I was carrying everything around with me. The resort is in need of a lot of repairs and needs modernising,there is a small beach which is awaful and dirty, and the view is of a cruise ship which dock frequently. Ona positive note the male staff at reception was extremely helpful and spoke to the manger at Rooms Negril and manged to secure a room there for us.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Diana F
Reviewed 5 March 2018

We liked our stay at Rooms Ocho Rios. Great staff, clean rooms, providing everything necessary for our holiday. Very nice continental breakfast. The desk was always open, which was a great convenience, and sometimes we could exchange a bit of money there USD to Jamaican dollars, which was very helpful. Driver service available. Well located, close to the beach, the market, to diving, to downtown, to restaurants, food shopping, etc.

Stayed: February 2018