All reviews white river jamaican breakfast onsite restaurant authentic jamaican experience complimentary breakfast enjoyed my stay waves crashing beach bar luxury resort balcony door jamaican dishes party atmosphere reception area real jamaica mini fridge an upgrade ocean view
Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

The hotel was basic but clean, comfortable and friendly. It had a nice bar with good food, and was reasonably priced. Don’t expect many extras, the tv did not work, the safe was very small and there was no kettle to make a drink in your room.

There was free WiFi and the breakfast was included.

Overall a good location to explore but don’t expect 5 star luxury. It had its own beach which was clean and warm, by not good for snorkelling (too sandy and cloudy).

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

Nice , beautiful quiet beach with a bar and food. Lounge chairs and a anchored floating raft. Had delicious fresh fingers and fries and cold drinks. Friendly servers and security onsite . Perfect beach day!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 April 2018 via mobile

Spent three days at Kaz Kreol Beach Lodge. We had an amazing time, the food was great and the beach was absolutely beautiful. Staff was very friendly and helpful, our room was cleaned every day, there’s a tv and mini fridge, very nice room, lovely shower. Breakfast was included in the price, continental or Jamaican, there’s also a restaurant on site food is really delicious. We went rafting thoroughly enjoyed it, we had jerk chicken and festival. We drank coconut water, sun bathe, and enjoyed the beautiful sea. Kaz Kreol Beach Lodge is the place to be, we definitely would be back here again can’t wait see you all soon!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

I enjoyed my stay here. The room was clean and tidy and facing the ocean with a great view, really quiet and secluded. The food was awesome, I really enjoyed my ribs and fries, I had to order extra fries. Customer service was awesome, everyone was friendly.
Just a few minor things that could have been different but this place has a lot of potential.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

Stayed at Kaz Kreole with my husband and disabled son. The room was spacious and clean and within easy reach of the beach and bar. The staff were all very accommodating and nothing was too much for them. I was hesitant to book due to negative reviews but if you don't mind the party atmosphere of Jamaica (as the bar is very near to the rooms) then this is your spot. For a budget hotel it is well worth every penny.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family